- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2824 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carmaleta B (JUNCTION CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Friday at 9:56 PM
Perfect fit for my 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 ECO-Diesel. Made very sturdy. 45 minute install.
Reviewed by Lawrence R (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 18, 2017 11:20 AM
Nice mud guards but I had to go to the store to buy the extra screws needed for installation
Reviewed by NATHAN G (CORNING, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — May 17, 2017 7:01 PM
Quickest & Easiest Install Ever. Newly fitted without much run time, but should serve their purpose well, just trying to keep slush, muddy spray and rock chips off truck. Just note that they are not flexible so rough terrain or deep mud may break them or rip them off &/or damage fenders...