- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting rocks, mud, dirt and debris that can damage your vehicle
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Simple installation takes less than an hour (minor drilling required on some older vehicles)
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
3976 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Noel P (Lakeside Park, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Oct 30, 2017 8:34 PM
Had them installed and they look and function just as I had hoped. They keep the mud off the truck and help keep it looking good.
Reviewed by Kenneth Y (BRADFORD, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Oct 30, 2017 6:31 AM
The Husky Liners were easy to install, only problem I had was installing the clips at the top of the flaps, ended up shaving plastic area down with a utility knife so I could get them over the edge.
Reviewed by Dan O (FORT GRATIOT, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2017 8:28 AM
You really need to take the tires off,to install them. You will have to drill 3 holes in the fender and mud flaps because to mounting holes don't match up with existing screws. I also suggest that you get either stainless or coated screws to mount the mud flaps if you live in a northern state where they use salt on the road.