Husky Liners Mud Guards
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2328 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by WAYDE A (STAYTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 1:31 AM
This is a great product. The the husky mud guards look great on my new truck.I would definitely recommend them.
Reviewed by Helen G (FORT HILL, PA) — Sunday at 5:30 AM
Happy to have new mud guards installed. Live in snowy cold area where grit is mainstay on roads, which has done damage to paint along undercarrage on bottom of car while using rubber mud guards. Had damage repaired at body shop and new Husky Mud Guards installed....
Reviewed by Samuel M (LEMON GROVE, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 1:32 PM
Easy to install with a Dewalt Right Angle Drill adapter and a 1/8 inch Stubby drill bit. Didn't have to remove the rear tires. The fit was very good - no issues.
Reviewed by Gary R (Bristol, VT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Feb 21, 2015 10:28 AM
fit as described ,durable, easy to install , look like they belong on the truck