- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2691 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John K (College Station, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Monday at 9:29 AM
These went on real easy. Mist time consuming was the application of the protective film on the paint. Front guards had to get modified a bit on the inside as the tires on the vehicle are 1 size over and it was close to contact. Overall I would recommend them.
Reviewed by Russell B (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 17, 2016 6:01 AM
Very easy to install only had to drill 2 holes on each one and remove rear tires longest part was putting on the paint protector that come with the mud guards perfect fit
Reviewed by Thomas H (DESTIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 12, 2016 10:03 AM
These mud guards look and fit perfectly on my new 2016 Silverado. I opted to drill one hole in the top of both rear guards and fender well for a snug fit. Used the 3M tape as per instructions and although it did adhere, it did not hold the top of the rear guards as tight and flush as I wanted, so I drilled and screwed the tops of both with the provided screws and good directions and they fit very nicely.