- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2511 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis S (DEFIANCE, OH) — Saturday at 11:11 AM
Super easy to put on. Holes lined up perfectly to the factory bolts in the fender. They look great and do their purpose.
Reviewed by Robert A C (FORT JOHNSON, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 3:08 AM
Very sturdy design. Went on the vehicle a lot easier than some other add ins I have done recently. Took me about half hour for both following the directions. Over all happy. Not sure they are worth $40 but nothing is cheap now a days. Happy so far with them.
Reviewed by Larry L (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 2:14 AM
I put on rear fender well liners and find both front and rear have unattractive gaps inside mud guards and the fender liners