- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2921 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (Redmond, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda CR-V — Tuesday at 10:28 PM
These mud guards fit great, look great and keep the road dirt off my tow trailer.
Reviewed by Charles D (NOWATA, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jun 16, 2017 3:14 AM
These mud guards fit well and installed easily with the good instructions. One caution is be sure to very carefully clean vehicle before applying the protective tape-had a little trouble getting it to stick, especially where there were some rock chips. Overall, I recommend!
Reviewed by MICHAEL N (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 14, 2017 6:19 PM
Easy to install. Look good. No need to pull tires if you have good tools and know how to use them
Reviewed by Adam H (MC Connellsville, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jun 12, 2017 5:58 AM
Installed on a 2015 GMC 2500. Removal of rear wheels is mandatory for installation. Would definitely recommend these mudflaps over OEM.