- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2557 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael w (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Monday at 3:16 PM
ordered the other brand first because no drilling was required but they did not fit right returned and got the husky mud guards and they fit perfect only had to drill one hole in the front pair it was a little difficult lining the short screws provided into the 2 other layers in the drilled holes so I bought slightly longer screws and was much easier
Reviewed by Tom R (Franklin, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Monday at 11:36 AM
Overall I am very pleased with the mud guards. They fit and look great. The instructions were a little vague. I wasn't sure how to get the plugs out of rear to use the holes for the screws. Also, there is a sheet included with the mud guards that looks like a decal and nothing says what these are or where they are to be used.
Reviewed by Ed C (MAPLE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — Feb 04, 2016 9:25 PM
Just installed new Husky mud liners on my 2016 Equinox.Weather was -15 F so I used my son's heated garage.Liners fit perfectly and the factory holes lined up.Tires didn't have to be removed.Flaps have great coverage and were priced $110.00 dollars less than the dealer installed option for all four.Auto Anything shipped order promptly and l'm very satisfied!