- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for rejecting anything your tires can throw
- Manufactured with a bold, matte black finish
- Installation takes less than an hour and requires only minor drilling on some vehicles
- Sold in pairs for both the front and rear wheels
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards for trucks takes less than an hour. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting that won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
2770 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron B (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 10:45 AM
some what easy to install. Not as ridged as I hoped for but looks really nice.
Reviewed by Mike B (York, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Feb 12, 2017 5:56 AM
Great product and looks and performs great on my 2500 HD. Tired of all the slop getting on my running boards. This did the trick. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Michael H (Winston, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Lincoln MKX — Feb 08, 2017 4:14 AM
These guards look great and they do the job. It took me wbout 20 minutes to install front and rear sets. I definately reccomend these.