- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Mud Guards are custom-made mud flaps to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from heavy-duty molded plastic for deflecting rocks, mud, gravel, dirt and debris so your ride avoids those low-down paint chips and scratches
- Manufactured with a durable, impact-resistant all-weather matte black finish
- Simple installation takes less than an hour (minor drilling required on some vehicles - select your vehicle for drilling information and installation instructions)
- Sold in pairs for either the front or rear wheels, or as a full set of four splash guards for the complete look and protection
- Your Husky Liners Mud Guards are made in the USA and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Thwart the regular assault of mud, slush and rocks against your paint. Husky Liners Mud Guards provide a substantial barrier against these road hazards, keeping your colors true and clean. Plus, they come in a paint-ready matte black finish for matching to your exterior.
Installing Husky Mud Guards takes less than an hour - select your vehicle to access the detailed installation instructions. The custom-made design allows Husky Mud Guards to anchor inside your specific wheel well with only minor drilling required on some vehicles. Husky includes all the hardware you'll need for sure mounting so your splash guards won't come loose.
Get the ultimate protection for your vehicle's paint thanks to sturdy molded plastic construction and Husky Shield Clear Paint Protection Film included with every set. Husky Liners Mud Guards are sold in pairs, come ready to paint, are made in the USA, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Mud Guards Customer Reviews
4108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam A (HUGO, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 4:50 PM
I put these mud flaps on my 2018 Silverado. They look great and fit like they came with the truck. I did take the rear wheels off for easier installation with the supplied screws. They should be the last set of mud flaps I will ever need for this truck.
Reviewed by David G (BARBERTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Friday at 7:32 PM
Just put them on they seem good quality have been on in heavy snow or mud yet in Ohio. Wish they had the extra coverage like the photo but in happy.
Reviewed by Mark B (Paradise, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Friday at 8:40 AM
Fit and finish were very good. Installed easily and looks great on my truck. I would recommend these Mud Guards.