- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards are custom designed to match your year make and model
- Tougher than ordinary mud flaps with a 13-gauge stainless steel plate molded into the guard
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Paintable matte finish lets you customize your mud guards for the perfect match
- Conveniently sold in pairs for both your front and rear
- Your Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards are made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards knock ordinary mud flaps into the dirt. Each heavy-duty rubber mud guard boasts an armor-like, 13-gauge stainless steel insert plate for hardcore deflection power. Husky Stainless Mud Guards eliminate that filthy smorgasbord of road debris and slush that collects on running boards.
The custom-fit design with pre-drilled holes means the Husky Stainless Mud Guards install quickly and easily. Universal black finish can be paint-matched for a slick custom look.
Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards are conveniently sold in pairs. Made in the good ol' US of A and backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard K (KYLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Jul 09, 2015 9:08 AM
The flaps fit well, they're not so stiff that they'll get ripped off by road debris, but not so flexible that they'll get ripped off when you back up. Overall a great addition.
Reviewed by Peter W (spirit lake, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Jun 27, 2015 8:18 PM
Great quality product, perfect fit, easy install, and the correct parts. Just wish they were a couple more inches longer.
Reviewed by Edwin K (Trout Run, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-450/550 — Jan 18, 2015 8:31 PM
Actually got what I paid for! Very easy to install and look great with great quality. Thanks Autoanything!
Reviewed by Robert R C (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — May 25, 2014 12:52 PM
Easy to install, once I received all the materials. Broken box from shipping so the hardware fell out. Looks great and does a good job.
Reviewed by Dale D (GLOBE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Mar 13, 2014 12:48 PM
These mud guards were an excellent choice. They look great and the installation was very easy.