Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards
- Ships Between 2/03 - 2/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards are custom designed to match your year make and model
- Tougher than ordinary mud flaps with a 13-gauge stainless steel plate molded into the guard
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Paintable matte finish lets you customize your mud guards for the perfect match
- Conveniently sold in pairs for both your front and rear
- Your Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards are made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards knock ordinary mud flaps into the dirt. Each heavy-duty rubber mud guard boasts an armor-like, 13-gauge stainless steel insert plate for hardcore deflection power. Husky Stainless Mud Guards eliminate that filthy smorgasbord of road debris and slush that collects on running boards.
The custom-fit design with pre-drilled holes means the Husky Stainless Mud Guards install quickly and easily. Universal black finish can be paint-matched for a slick custom look.
Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards are conveniently sold in pairs. Made in the good ol' US of A and backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with running boards: Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards will fit with factory running boards, but will not fit with many aftermarket running boards. Check for clearance before ordering or attempting installation.
Husky Liners Stainless Mud Guards Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edwin K (Trout Run, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-450/550 — Jan 18, 2015 8:31 PM
Actually got what I paid for! Very easy to install and look great with great quality. Thanks Autoanything!
Reviewed by Robert R C (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — May 25, 2014 12:52 PM
Easy to install, once I received all the materials. Broken box from shipping so the hardware fell out. Looks great and does a good job.
Reviewed by Dale D (GLOBE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Mar 13, 2014 12:48 PM
These mud guards were an excellent choice. They look great and the installation was very easy.
Reviewed by Tim C (Aubrey, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Oct 22, 2013 6:16 AM
Shipped fast n free! These mudflaps were a perfect fit. Pre drilled for my exact year model truck. Both installed in half an hour.
- husky mud guards
- custom fit mudflaps
- front mud flaps for 2011 ford f 150 w plastic running board
- stainless steel mud flaps
- mitsubishi floor mats
- bmw brake rotors
- chevy mud flaps
- ford dually mud flaps
- ford f150 mud flaps
- smart fortwo wheels
- rain deflectors for car windows
- cool air intake system
- cover seats for cars