- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards boast a specific fit for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from a heavy-duty, flexible composite plastic for a long life on your vehicle
- Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards showcase a molded shape that preserves the style curves of modern trucks and SUVs
- Trouble-free installation with only minor drilling required on some models
- Front and rear splash guard sets available
- Your Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards carry a 1-year warranty
Give your truck or SUV an excellent backstop against splashes, mud and other unsightly marks with the rigid material and custom-molded looks of Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards. Crafted from a heavy-duty flexible plastic, these molded mud flaps can stand-up to whatever your wheels spit out.
Preserving the shapely lines of modern trucks and SUVs, Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards showcase a molded design. This specialized shaping also makes for no-hassle mounting to your wheel wells in less than an hour.
Splash some molded style and paint protection onto your vehicle! Your Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards are available in front or rear sets and come backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Depending on your vehicle and what tools are needed for installation, tire removal may be required
Dee Zee Custom Fit Splash Guards Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by lupita s (CROMWELL, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2014 9:02 PM
THIS SPLASH GUARDS ARE PERFECT FIT,GREAT QUALITY AND PRICE,THEY LOOK NICE AND EASY OF INSTALLATION
Reviewed by David S (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2014 3:40 PM
I'm overall satisfied, the quality is good, the price is good. the bolt holes on the splash guards did not quite match my fender bolt holes, The back splash guards were close, so I attached them with some zip ties. The front I had to drill new bolt holes to install the splash guards.
Reviewed by James B (Macon, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2014 7:08 AM
The only difficulty is rear. It would have been much easier if I had removed rear tires. Even a right angle drill was difficult. I did not have stubby bits but it did make screw installation easier
Reviewed by Michael B (JAMESTOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 08, 2014 12:25 PM
These splash guards are constructed of a decent quality material and should hold up to my use for them just fine. As far as the installation goes...you are pretty much on your own. The hardware included does no good whatsoever. I had to purchase four small bolts to mount the rears and with a little persuasion I got the existing front screws to work.