- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your big rig with RBP RX1 Mud Flaps, the most stylish set of grime shields in town
- Crafted from heavy-duty blocks of pure virgin rubber for maximum strength and weather resistance
- Flaps measure 26” long and are available in 12” and 12.5” widths (depends on model)
- Choose from a variety of “offset” sizes (depends on model) – wide tires may require a greater offset
- Dressed with stainless steel plates die-stamped with RBP’s iconic logo
- Available in your choice of polished or black finishes
- Custom mounting hardware included
- Your RBP Mud Flaps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you stick to the streets or head out on epic off-road adventures, your tires are constantly kicking up nasty slop. From road salts to soupy mud, it all ends up sprayed on your quarter panels—unless you're rocking a set of RBP RX1 Mud Flaps. These full-coverage mud guards block muck, keeping that corrosive crud off your paint job. Because they're made from thick slabs of virgin rubber, they won't sail even when you're cruising at highway speeds.
Beyond their unflinching strength, durability and dependability, your RX1 Mud Flaps add a stylish edge to you rig's rear. Every mud flap is finished with a stainless steel plate that's die-stamped with the unmistakable RBP logo. Plus, you can pick between polished and black backgrounds to match or accent your pickup's unique look.
Forget about futzing with universal mud guards. Your RBP Mud Flaps come with custom mounting brackets for a straightforward install you can do right in your driveway. And, RBP backs your mud flaps with an unflappable Lifetime Warranty.
- The “offset” measurement indicates how far the mud flap is located away from the fender