- NK Rock Tamers Mud Flaps are the original removable mud flap system
- One size fits nearly any truck or SUV on the road
- Adjustable width from 66.75” to 97” to cover nearly any rear end
- Easy installation with no drilling or cutting required
- Attaches easily and securely to most 2” ball mount and receiver hitches
- Mud flaps are molded with a layer of tear-resistant fabric
- Heavy-duty 24” x 24” rubber mud flaps are 3/8” thick
- Mats can be trimmed to any length using pre-molded cut lines
- Center hub and arms are crafted from chrome-plated aluminum for superior strength and rust-resistance
- Support rods are forged from steel and encased in a rust-resistant stainless steel jacket
- Comes in a hard-hitting matte-black finish that’s UV-coated to resist fading
- Includes deluxe stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware
- Your NK Rock Tamers are covered by a 1-year warranty
Protect everything you tow from mud, rocks and gravel with a NK Rock Tamers Mud Flap System. This premiere adjustable and removable mud flap system gives your towables the ultimate shield from dings and scratches without taking away from your truck's everyday stylish appearance. NK Rock Tamers uses only top quality materials and components to make certain your 5th wheeler, boat or trailer gets the maximum protection.
Rock Tamer mud flaps combine a chrome-plated aluminum center hub and arms with supports rods built from forged steel with stainless-steel jackets. So, your flaps stand up to serious abuse and never rust. And, they include superior stainless steel and chrome-plated hardware for a dash of class.
With easy installation and no drilling required, NK Rock Tamers mud flaps get you on the road quickly without ruining your paint job. Their adjustable width allows them to fit your full or dually-sized truck. And, NK Rock Tamers may even be able to prevent that next fix-it ticket for your over-sized tires, without you having to install mud flaps on your fenders.
Your NK Rock Tamers Mud Flap Systems come in UV-coated black and are backed by an unflappable 1-year warranty.
- Center hub requires minimum 1” clearance
NK Rock Tamers Mud Flap System Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim H (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Apr 08, 2015 9:32 PM
I didn't know that the hub assembly came in 2" & 2.5". You never told me & sent me the 2.5 which was to big, I had to go to Rock Tamers & send them my 2.5" and they sent me a 2". I had to pay $11.55 which you should cover the cost!!!! Other than that I am glad to have the Rock Tamer on my PU.
Reviewed by Michael W (SIOUX FALLS, SD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 13, 2014 6:21 PM
Everything goes together pretty easily except for when it comes time to slide the flaps into the bracket. The fit is exceptionally tight and I finally used some lubricant and a dowel to spread the bracket. Once installed, it then has to come back to cut it to size once you put the intended trailer on the hitch to measure for the correct length. Overall, once you put it back together in final assembly, it is very nice. All components are heavy duty and the unit seems like it will be durable.
Reviewed by Benn A (Ponce Inlet, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2014 11:26 AM
Rock tamers are easy to install and work great! Recommend using a drill vs the supplied hole punch to make the mounting holes in the flaps.
NK Rock Tamers Mud Flap System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04