We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CRE Splash Guards Part #18 Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lauren W (Sharpsburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Journey — Oct 12, 2014 6:42 PM
The only complaint is the directions were misleading. They inform you to remove the fender screws and use the existing holes. For the Journey that is not valid, or it will cause the Splash Guards to be unparalleled to the tire.
Reviewed by William P (Rocky Point, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 01, 2012 4:28 AM
I have a Tahoe and a Chevy 2500 P/U. Was looking for guards that would function but not stand out and take away from the overall apperence of the trucks. These are perfect as the cover the entire tread and they blend very well with the general look.
Reviewed by Robert P (Slaterville Springs, NY) — May 17, 2011 4:01 AM
Installation was as I expected,you really need to remove your tires to get a the guards installed.My wife's mustang has plastic inner fenders and I found that pop rivets worked well on plastic inner fenders. Wife is happy and that is what matters! Bob P.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- Style:Splash Guard - 18" Long by 10" Wide
- Part #:18
- Sold in pairs
- cre mudflaps
- husky liners mud guards for 2012 dodge ram
- light up mud flaps f150
- weathertech mud flaps f250 2011
- chevy mud flaps
- n&k air filter for honda pilot 2011
- pontiac mud flaps
- ford super duty rear mud flaps
- 1998 dodge 2500 rear mud flaps
- 2006 toyota tacoma mud flaps
- rain shields for car windows
- truck tonneau covers reviews
- winter floor mats for cars