We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps Part #120005 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert B (Porterville, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jun 14, 2015 3:57 PM
Very easy to install. Wish they would extend a little lower. I installed them to try and keep mud and debris off the front of my 5th wheel. They helped a little.
Reviewed by Patrick B (Troy, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2011 12:49 PM
Purched the mud flaps to protect the rear of the truck and reduce splashing on my 5th wheel. Installation was fairly easy with the help of a buddy. Haven't done much traveling so I cannot comment on how well they work. I do like the looks of them.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120005
- weathertech mud guards & mud flaps
- weather tech molded no drill mud flaps 110002
- diamond plate aluminum mud flaps
- 2011 four runner mud guards
- chevy mud flaps
- n&k air filter for honda pilot 2011
- landrover mud flaps
- rav4 mud flaps
- 2012 ford f 150 mud flaps
- custom rubber car floor mats
- seat covers for suvs for cheap
- tailgate nets for pickups