- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deflect rocks and debris with Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Designed to fit 2" receiver hitches
- Deflects rocks and blocks road debris from whatever you tow
- Frame is constructed from rustproof aluminum
- Built-in stabilizer plate keeps frame level
- Openings offer quick access to hitch pin and wiring
- Friendly radius corners contour to the shape of your bumper
- Rubber is .5" thick for durability and to reduce mud flap sailing
- Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up
- Rated to resist heat damage at temperatures up to 250°
- Easy one-tool assembly—no drilling required and removes with hitch pin
- Choose from multiple finish options
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Tow your boat, trailer or camper like a rockstar with Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps. Custom designed to fit your particular rig. Rockstar Hitch Mount Mud Flaps install on and remove from your 2" receiver hitch in about 15 minutes, so you can get the rock show on the road! It disconnects with just the hitch pin for quick removal.
The muscle behind your Rockstar removable mud flaps is the burly, half-inch thick rubber flaps. Thick construction stops rocks and road debris dead in their flight path while the heft prevents flapping and sailing. Smooth surface minimizes ice and mud build-up and resists temperatures up to 250°.
The frame of your Rockstar Mud Flaps is crafted from aluminum for high strength, low weight and great looks. Custom cut to follow the contours of your rig's bumper, it looks factory fit. The built-in stabilizer plate keeps the frame level while the friendly radius cuts and openings provide easy hitch access.
For style, the rustproof aluminum comes in your choice of smooth or diamond plate finishes. And best yet, Rockstar proudly crafts your Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps right here in the USA and they back ‘em with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Do not use mud flap frame as a bumper step
Rockstar Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dawn C (Zelienople, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 14, 2014 6:27 AM
i am really happy with my decision to spend the extra $ on these instead of the less expensive ones it looks great and like its supposed to be there. you got to make sure its tight on the receiver though or it will wobble.i take it off all intact if the need to remove it appears!
- access mud guards & mud flaps
- diamond plate mud guards
- no drill mud guards
- rock tamer mud flap system
- dodge performance chips
- bmw car mats
- 2010 ford f-150 mud flaps
- 2011 silverado mud flaps
- mud flaps ford f350 dually
- nice seat covers for trucks
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- what floor mats to use with rubber floor liner