- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps use a universal design for easy installation on any truck or SUV
- Sold in pairs
- Crafted from 11" wide x 19" long Bright-Tread finish or black powder coated diamond plate sheet aluminum
- These diamond plate mud flaps act as a rigid shield against rocks, mud and other debris
- Universal fit means fast installation on the front or rear wells of most trucks or SUVs
- A perfect compliment to your nerf bars or running boards
- Your Dee Zee Universal Brite-Tread Mud Flaps carry a 3-year warranty
Put some shields up against rocks, mud and other debris! Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps provide a rigid barrier against the nasty stuff that can ruin your latest wash or ding your paint.
They not only perform tough, but Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps look the part. Crafted from sturdy Bright-Tread Aluminum finish or textured black powder coated sheet aluminum, these diamond plate mud flaps match your diamond plate toolbox or running boards.
With a universal fit design, Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps install in just a few minutes with some minor drilling required on certain vehicles. Tough looks added, paint protection in place and unsightly splatter problems solved! And finally, your Dee Zee Universal Brite-Tread Mud Flaps carry a 3-year warranty.
- Depending on your vehicle and what tools are needed for installation, tire removal may be required
Dee Zee Semi-Custom Brite-Tread Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (Nathrop, CO) — May 03, 2015 6:46 PM
05 Dodge Rams with factory fender flares are so nice looking but no one makes a workable mudflap. I thought these would work, but I had to work extremely hard, somewhat because I was too lazy to take the tires off, to get tem on. The rear were very difficult since the clips on the inside fender wheel wells would not take the larger screws provided.
Reviewed by Douglas F (Ely, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Oct 23, 2014 4:54 PM
Put them on a 95 Ford F250 on the rear. Because of the way the wheel well is designed the flaps end up at about a 45 degree angle. With these I bent them at about a 90 degree angle below the mounting screw holes. Worked great and looks great! Doug F