Dee Zee Semi-Custom Brite-Tread Mud Flaps
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps use a universal design for easy installation on any truck or SUV
- Sold in pairs
- Crafted from 11" wide x 19" long Bright-Tread finish or black powder coated diamond plate sheet aluminum
- These diamond plate mud flaps act as a rigid shield against rocks, mud and other debris
- Universal fit means fast installation on the front or rear wells of most trucks or SUVs
- A perfect compliment to your nerf bars or running boards
- Your Dee Zee Universal Brite-Tread Mud Flaps carry a 3-year warranty
Put some shields up against rocks, mud and other debris! Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps provide a rigid barrier against the nasty stuff that can ruin your latest wash or ding your paint.
They not only perform tough, but Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps look the part. Crafted from sturdy Bright-Tread Aluminum finish or textured black powder coated sheet aluminum, these diamond plate mud flaps match your diamond plate toolbox or running boards.
With a universal fit design, Dee Zee Brite-Tread Mud Flaps install in just a few minutes with some minor drilling required on certain vehicles. Tough looks added, paint protection in place and unsightly splatter problems solved! And finally, your Dee Zee Universal Brite-Tread Mud Flaps carry a 3-year warranty.
- Depending on your vehicle and what tools are needed for installation, tire removal may be required
Dee Zee Semi-Custom Brite-Tread Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas F (Ely, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Oct 23, 2014 4:54 PM
Put them on a 95 Ford F250 on the rear. Because of the way the wheel well is designed the flaps end up at about a 45 degree angle. With these I bent them at about a 90 degree angle below the mounting screw holes. Worked great and looks great! Doug F
Reviewed by Melissa M (SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 03, 2014 4:43 PM
Loved the product! Great quality ( bought the black, 2 sets ( 1 for the fronts/1 for the rears). Had to pre drill our own holes to custom fit my vehicle and ended up removing one tire at a time to install due to the bottom screw...but work well worth it!
Reviewed by travis o (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 3500 — Mar 12, 2014 4:46 PM
cheap aluminum the holes didnt line up they were about 2 inches to long if i wanted to make my own i would have just bought a sheet of aluminum diamond plate and done it myself dont waste your money