- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deflect gravel, grime and debris from scratching your rig's paintjob with the Dually Mud Flaps
- Prevent paint gouges that lead to costly corrosion and rust
- When towing a 5th wheeler, trailer or boat, the Dually Mud Flaps block against damage from kicked up rocks and muck
- Crafted from rugged rubber for a lifetime of durable coverage
- The Basic Dually Mud Flap package comes with a pair of rubber mud flaps and matching mounting brackets
- In the Deluxe Set, you get everything that comes in the Basic package as well as stainless steel anti-sail weights and chrome anti-sail brackets for a "flapless" ride behind your wheels (except for 03-2014 Dodge Trucks)
- The Dually Mud Flaps measure 19" wide x 24" tall, except for the specially sized flaps for '03-'2014 Dodge pickups
A convoy is a beautiful sight, but the spray of gravel, water and grime kicked up by the wheels is bad for everyone on the road, even the rig that's scattering the debris. With a high-quality pair of our Dually Mud Flaps riding behind your wheels, you block rocks, mud and slosh from ruining your paintjob or nicking that boat, trailer or 5th wheeler you're towing along.
Our Dually Mud Flaps come in two styles to fit comfortably inside any budget. Our basic package includes the oversized 19" wide x 24" tall mud flaps and the matching mounting hardware. For even greater protection against airborne road muck, get the deluxe set of Dually Mud Flaps. This includes everything you would get in the basic package plus stainless steel weights and chrome anti-sail brackets. These will keep your mud flaps hanging right behind your wheels instead of floating around in the wind.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
- '03-'2014 Dodge trucks use a unique set of specially-sized mud flaps that do not require anti-sail or mounting brackets. Comes with proper mounting hardware for installation with only minor drilling required.
Go Industries Dually Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn T (Grand Saline, TX) — May 20, 2016 6:13 AM
Mud flaps seem pretty heavy and were easy to attach. They do not come (or at least my did not) with the metal frame nor do they have any metal attached to them at the bottom. Still, for the price, I would reorder.
Reviewed by Gary V (Winona, MO) — May 06, 2015 3:33 PM
I only needed 1 flap not 2 or hardware. I'm sure there are others that have one flap that needs replaced and don't want to buy the whole package. It would be nice if you could buy just one.
Reviewed by Amelia M (SALYER, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2014 7:57 AM
They look and fit good. Easy installation. Wish mounting bracket could be better but that's my only complaint.
Reviewed by Glennn Y (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Oct 06, 2014 8:31 AM
The instructions are very poor and parts are incorrect. The mudflap bracket holes are incorrect. No mention on how to level the bracket No mention on any level adjustment procedure. What is pinch weld is? Photos are very poor. Details are washed out or hidden in the mass of grey. Anti-sail instructions? Two differing sets of instructions 6 man hrs to engineer & install.