- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deflect gravel, grime and debris from scratching your rig's paintjob with the Dually Mud Flaps
- Prevent paint gouges that lead to costly corrosion and rust
- When towing a 5th wheeler, trailer or boat, the Dually Mud Flaps block against damage from kicked up rocks and muck
- Crafted from rugged rubber for a lifetime of durable coverage
- The Basic Dually Mud Flap package comes with a pair of rubber mud flaps and matching mounting brackets
- In the Deluxe Set, you get everything that comes in the Basic package as well as stainless steel anti-sail weights and chrome anti-sail brackets for a "flapless" ride behind your wheels (except for 03-2014 Dodge Trucks)
- The Dually Mud Flaps measure 19" wide x 24" tall, except for the specially sized flaps for '03-'2014 Dodge pickups
A convoy is a beautiful sight, but the spray of gravel, water and grime kicked up by the wheels is bad for everyone on the road, even the rig that's scattering the debris. With a high-quality pair of our Dually Mud Flaps riding behind your wheels, you block rocks, mud and slosh from ruining your paintjob or nicking that boat, trailer or 5th wheeler you're towing along.
Our Dually Mud Flaps come in two styles to fit comfortably inside any budget. Our basic package includes the oversized 19" wide x 24" tall mud flaps and the matching mounting hardware. For even greater protection against airborne road muck, get the deluxe set of Dually Mud Flaps. This includes everything you would get in the basic package plus stainless steel weights and chrome anti-sail brackets. These will keep your mud flaps hanging right behind your wheels instead of floating around in the wind.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
- '03-'2014 Dodge trucks use a unique set of specially-sized mud flaps that do not require anti-sail or mounting brackets. Comes with proper mounting hardware for installation with only minor drilling required.
Go Industries Dually Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by D (Derby, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Jul 04, 2017 4:17 PM
I have purchased several Go Industries products in the past so as usual I was not disappointed in the quality. These are good looking and the hold down feature keeps the flaps down where they belong. I experienced my first time in the mud today while driving three miles from our country place to the main highway. I believe I had less mud on the front of the RV than with our previous truck with a full width flap. Good buy.
Reviewed by Robert L (Box Elder, SD) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Feb 09, 2017 9:21 AM
I was impressed with the quality and design of these flaps for my 2017 F-350 dually. Installation was simple and the directions were clear and easy to follow. Some drilling was required.