- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your rig and towables from kicked-up debris with Luverne Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps
- Universally-sized 72”W tow guard is available in 2 lengths for full-sized pickups and SUVs
- Sturdy 3/8” textured rubber mud guards hang down a durable black powder-coated steel frame
- Short 15” flap recommended for half-ton trucks and long 20” flap recommended for 3/4-ton trucks
- Measuring from the bottom of the 2” receiver opening to the ground, the 15” tow guard is required for heights of 17” or less and the 20” for heights of 17” or greater
- Removable tow guard is factory-assembled – some cutting may be required for the ideal length
- Mounts easily to any 2” receiver hitch with a U-bolt
- Heat shield required for GM diesel applications or trucks with a custom rear exhaust
- DIY installation process varies by application
- Your Luverne Trailer Hitch Mud Flaps are supported by a 1-year warranty
Defend your rig from unsightly road-grime with Luverne Receiver Mount Mud Flaps. Available in 2 lengths for your specific ride-height (15” short and 20” long), these 3/8” textured rubber mud guards attach to a heavy-duty steel frame with a black powder coat for maximum resistance to corrosion and general wear. For use with any 2” receiver hitch with U-bolts. 1-year warranty.
Luverne Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Walt P (SHANNOCK, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Jul 05, 2017 4:15 PM
So far, so good. Easy to assemble and easy to install. With the weight of the 5th wheel on the hitch, I needed to cut off a sufficient amount to keep the tow guard from dragging on the pavement. Minor noise from movement within the mounting receiver.
Reviewed by Tom P (EDGEWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2017 5:49 AM
Appears to be well made, installed as stated in instructions. I had to install it backwards too work with muy Hensley hitch due to clearance issues.