- Get solid protection from road spray with Rally Armor Basic Mud Flaps
- Custom-crafted to fit your particular year, make and model
- Blocks against kicked-up gravel, mud, snow and other sludge
- Helps defend your paint job from nicks and scratches
- Built from a polyblend material in a lighter gauge than the Rally Armor Classics for a more affordable alternative
- Comes in black with a texture finish and emblazoned with the Rally Armor logo
- Mounting hardware included
- Some minor drilling may be required (varies by vehicle)
- Your Rally Armor Basic Mud Flaps come with a 30-day limited warranty
When you push your ride to the limit on the streets or dirt paths, your tires kick up a lot of junk. Sludgy mud, gritty gravel and icy snow can wreak havoc on your paint job, leaving your ride’s profile looking ragged. For solid protection against road spray, equip your vehicle with Rally Armor Basic Mud Flaps.
As their name implies, Rally Armor Basic Mud Guards are entry-level upgrades that are ideal for light-duty driving and everyday commuting. They’re constructed from the same polyblend material as Rally Armor Classics to resist harsh climates. The only difference, though, is that they’re made with a lighter gauge material for a lighter price tag.
You don’t have to struggle or alter your Rally Armor Basic Set to fit your ride. Using advanced laser scanning and smart 3-D modeling, Rally Armor custom creates your flaps for a flawless, no drill fit (most vehicles). They come in black with a textured finish and are backed by Rally Armor’s 30-day limited warranty.
Rally Armor Basic Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony Y (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Apr 11, 2017 3:58 PM
I have been interested in purchasing a set of RallyArmor Mud Flaps for awhile now, but everywhere I have searched they are on the expensive side for mud flaps. I stumbled upon Auto Anything and they were being sold at such a great price I could not resist the purchase. I received the products really fast, about a few days only, and the product super sturdy and high-quality material made flaps.
Reviewed by Alyssa D (Mount vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Impreza — Jan 05, 2017 9:07 AM
I did this on my own in about 30 minutes. I looked up a YouTube video and actually watched someone do it because the instructions are difficult to see the pictures. I took my rear wheels off and it was really simple, front ones are even easier. Looks really good on my 08 Impreza and fits perfectly. Help up through the snow and ice
Reviewed by Sean C (CEDAR GLEN, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Impreza — Apr 30, 2016 9:26 PM
I was very pleased with the product it came out better than I anticipated. The prices were reasonable and affordable, overall great experience.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rally armor mud guards & mud flaps
- husky splash guards trucks
- k n recharge kit
- lund 6" oval nerf bars in dallas tx
- jeep sunshade
- chevy mud flaps
- ford diesel programmers
- subaru outback mats
- dually mud flaps dodge
- 2012 chevy silverado 1500 mud flaps
- best price on pickup bed covers
- mats for cargo area of cars
- the best bike rack for a suv