- Defend your paintjob with Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps
- Customized for a seamless fit on your speed fiend
- Tuned for true rallying with peak durability and flexibility
- Blocks mud, snow, gravel and other gunk from spraying the sides of your ride
- Constructed from polyurethane to withstand harsh driving conditions and extreme temperatures
- No drill installation
- Stainless steel hardware and plastic mounting clips included
- UR Mud Guards are made in the USA
- Your Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps come with a 30-day limited warranty
You may have to commute on the road during the week, but the weekends are your chance to practice drifting around dirt paths like a true rally racer. Unfortunately, when you go off the beaten path, the sides of your ride get beaten up by airborne gravel, mud, snow and sludge. To block against blemishes and rally-ize your appearance, upgrade with Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps.
Designed for harsh driving conditions, Rally Armor UR Mud Guards are built tough from polyurethane. More flexible and durable than Rally Armor’s Classic polyblend mud flaps, they deliver peak protection and withstand both scorching heat and bitter cold. Plus, they come branded with the iconic Rally Armor logo to show off your prowess for performance driving.
There’s no need to charge up your cordless Makita. Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps are specially designed for a no-drill install. They line up perfectly with factory mounting locations, so you only need a few hand tools to bolt them into place. To top it off, your Rally Armor UR Mud Guards come with a 30-day limited warranty.
Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by VALERIE V (MISHAWAKA, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Impreza — Apr 19, 2017 10:37 PM
Love these "Classy, Shiny" Rally Armor mud flaps! When I handed them to my mechanic he got to work and read the instructions I printed for him. He commented how he appreciated the installation hardware that came with them and the silicone material they were made of. It took him only an hour to install and now my car is sharp looking. Hopefully this will help keep it clean with no more paint chipping from rocks. A must have and well worth the money I spent to get them!
Reviewed by Erik C (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru WRX — Jan 25, 2017 8:46 PM
Easy to install. No problems with the kit at all. The UR's are nice and flexible. These are a must have for your Subaru in Colorado winters.
Reviewed by john c (chattanooga, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Crosstrek — Jan 04, 2017 8:35 AM
Great quality, great looks, but the install does take some finesse and knowledge in cars and tools to do yourself. Take your time and be careful the install should be unproblematic. Gives the car a really aggressive stance and look, thanks again!
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rally armor mud guards & mud flaps
- skyjacker sway bar drop kit
- softride access dura 4-bike rack
- nk mud flaps
- bmw winter floor mats
- chevy mud flaps
- chevy truck bed liner
- f-250 floor mats
- mud flaps for chevy avalanche
- mud flaps for dodge 3500 dually
- car seat covers
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- truck bed covers