JBA Cat4ward Headers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 123610
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by STEVE K (Largo, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 6:25 PM
Same easy exact fitment as the many times I have purchasd these before. I always go back to JBA for header purchases for my customers.
Reviewed by Robert P (POWAY, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — May 19, 2015 6:39 AM
Had these C.A.R.B. legal headers installed on my C5 Vette. Took the muffler shop about 3 1/2 hours. Very pleased with the performance and appearance. Noticeable improvement in throttle response, and combined with my Magnaflow exhaust they sound great!
Reviewed by James G (Plano, TX) — Apr 25, 2015 7:36 AM
After reviewing many articles about the best headers to buy when considering a header that is emission compliant, has the best power gain, is made with quality materials and workmanship, and that they are designed to fit the car without modification, I chose JBA. Doing the job myself at home took longer than expected but I am pleased with the outcome. The instructions left a lot to be desired and only gave the basic steps and the order to perform the steps but not the details within each step.
Reviewed by Amanda p (GRIFFIN, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Apr 10, 2015 8:19 PM
Everyone has buys the mac or BBK due to there over sizes porting the stock heads are 1.22 bore and even with the most crazy porting job u won't get up to the size of the jba headers and deff not the BBK or mac...with closer to port matchING u will get better low end torque and hp over the other 3 companies and u can feel it I love these