- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard L (PUYALLUP, WA) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Jan 27, 2016 7:21 PM
aftermarket parts installed and clearance issues, spoke with rep and the JBA folks I took the chance..... glad I did! Great Fit !
Reviewed by Brett Y (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jan 16, 2016 12:51 PM
They look mean and are so there you go. Paired with BBK crossover pipes they took 3/10 of a sec off my 0-60 time. Sound is way louder. Exactly what I was looking for. Only one complaint the box with JBA label said made in Mexico. Was under the impression the are American made at least that is what the product description said. With some research they were developed in America but made in Mexico.
Reviewed by STEPHEN T (FRONT ROYAL, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Jan 15, 2016 11:29 PM
These are quality headers. Would recommend for anybody looking to upgrade their stock headers.
Reviewed by Glen P (MARSHALL, WI) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Dec 16, 2015 8:13 PM
The headers are awesome! Look very good and can tell the quality of the product! The bare metal look finish is cool. Definitely reccomend!