- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd C (FOREST LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2016 8:20 PM
I am very happy with these headers! They are built very well. I have aftermarket SOLO Performance Mach 44 cat back exhaust and they have made the exhaust sound even better than it did previously. I installed myself and would say it wasn't too difficult, maybe took 4-5 hours total to install by myself. Note: I did not have to remove the dipstick tube or steering column on the drivers side. The header easily lifted in from below without any issues.
Reviewed by Jeff A (Columbus, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jul 27, 2016 8:28 PM
Installation was a bit difficult for me and a friend. But we manage to gether dun
Reviewed by elrad t (SWAMPSCOTT, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2016 5:09 PM
Nice affordable easy to install sound great adds power Happy with purchase.
Reviewed by Kevin G (ONTARIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Jul 05, 2016 2:09 PM
As far as sound didn't really give it much just a little bit but tourqe sure went up that's one thing you really notice
Reviewed by Ben N (HAPPY VALLEY, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jun 26, 2016 8:15 PM
If you have cracked manifolds on your Titan/Armada, stop thinking of replacing with OEM manifolds and get these JBA long tubes. The install isn't fun if you do it yourself, but the price/performance can't be beat and you won't have to worry about cracked manifolds ever again. I got the regular stainless steel headers, and after they go through a few heat cycles they aren't quite as pretty, but you'll probably never see them again. You can definitely hear and feel a nice little power increase.