- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven A (Kalamazoo, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — May 13, 2016 10:05 AM
Fit and finish is really good. I've installed headers before, but this time I had a shop do it. The only issue was removing the factory studs (from what they said). There was a small burr from the coating on the flange. Easily removed with a Dremel or similar. Just cruising it doesn't any louder, a little growl when getting on it. Definitely felt like there was more bottom end.
Reviewed by Bentley J (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 12, 2016 9:10 PM
They look great and has made my 2004 ram run and sound better. Has also made the truck run alittle cooler and it tows better and pulls harder
Reviewed by Curtis K (CYPRESS, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — May 11, 2016 11:43 PM
On one of the flanges the weld was poorly done. On the pressure side it still had a bead that was higher than the flange. I had to spend a lot of my time filling it level so the gasket would seat. I had to replace a uncertified header because it didn't have a carb sticker which was welded nicer.
Reviewed by Kent R (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 1973 BMW 2002 — Apr 29, 2016 2:10 PM
still be rebuilt, will let you know when it is done...should be in 2-3 weeks I hope....kr