JBA Cat4ward Headers
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 123615
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipes diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breath easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John A (EAST NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Sunday at 12:12 AM
I just had the speed shop were I live install these headers and they are awesome!! I already had the flowmaster American thunder cat back exhaust and the exhaust note is a little deeper then before. The sound is not as noticeable but the real difference is the way the car pulls and races up the rpm's.If you are looking for a real performance upgrade that you can really feel the difference, this is it and worth every penny!
Reviewed by Michael R (Gibsonia, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2014 2:34 PM
These long tube headers are fantastic. The shop that installed them said they went on fairly straight forward...though the area is cramped so they were a little hard to actually get on. The appearance and workmanship seems to be top notch. The coating is very nice looking. When installed, these headers made a definite improvement in performance. I did seem to lose some low end torque, but I did definitely gain power through out the rest of the rpm range. It's definately a nice spread of power...
Reviewed by Craig C (SOUTH PASADENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Xterra — Nov 15, 2014 1:21 AM
header was good quality , calif smog legal showed about 2mpg improvement and slightly better throttle response.
Reviewed by Spencer O (Hanford, CA) — Nov 12, 2014 9:10 PM
I have a 2010 dodge ram 5.7 and the difficulty to put these in is quite a bit more challenging than it seems. The instructions are terrible and I would recommend having a proffesional to install these