- Go Industries 3" Cab Length Round Nerf Bars are custom made to ride along the length of your rig's cab
- Crafted from heavy-duty 3" diameter steel tubing
- Your new Nerf Bars have recessed step pads that are specially textured to prevent slips, and will not fade or crack from exposure to the elements
- Customized mounting brackets make installation a breeze and require no drilling whatsoever
- Each set of Go Industries 3" Cab Length Round Nerf Bars includes vehicle-specific mounting hardware that is powder coated for durability
- 3 finishes are available for most trucks and SUVs
- Black powder coated Nerf Bars deliver excellent corrosion resistance, and include a 3-year warranty
- Chrome Nerf Bars have an eye-dazzling luster, and are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Steel Nerf Bars give you the ultimate in corrosion resistance and a glimmering finish, and they boast a Lifetime Warranty
String a sturdy set of Nerf Bars along the side of your cab, and you'll always have a sure foothold for mounting and dismounting your rig. And, Go Industries knows just how to make a rugged, brawny and attractive nerf bar.
The key ingredient in a strong set of Nerf Bars is the tubing, and Go Industries does not skimp on materials. Instead, they craft these robust Nerf Bars from heavy-duty 3" diameter round steel tubing.
Your Nerf Bars' non-slip step pads will ensure firm traction even in the wettest weather. What's more, the pads are fade proof and will not crack, ever.
For a painless driveway installation, your Go Industries 3" Cab Length Round Nerf Bars have a customized mounting bracket that requires absolutely no drilling.
Since everyone's tastes are unique, the Go Industries Nerf Bars come in three finishes, each with a different warranty. Black powder coating has a 3-year warranty, chrome comes with a 3-year warranty and the stainless steel boasts a Lifetime Warranty.
Go Industries 3" Cab Length Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (Maryville, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2012 1:44 PM
isstalled on my 2012 ram in about 1 hr instructions were easy to follow, they look great
Reviewed by Robert T (Guyton, GA) — Jul 27, 2012 7:33 AM
This is the third set of nerf bars I have installed over the last several years. This set had the best instructions and ease of installation that I have encountered to date.
Reviewed by Jim A (Milan, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Nov 10, 2011 5:28 PM
All the above, excellent in every way. The delivery was as promised. Solid, all the parts to install were in the box amd very easy to install.
Reviewed by John A H (Little Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jul 26, 2011 11:57 AM
instructions were ok. left and right bars should be labeled. figured it out by looking at the vague picture. should tell you to use an air wrench (which i have) to get the cab bolts out. makes things a lot easier.
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go industries nerf bars & running boards
- rbp rx 3 nerf bars
- smittybilt nerf bar installation instructions
- steelcraft 3" round step nerf bars
- chevy side steps
- ford running boards
- truck tailgate step
- 2012 f150 leveling kit
- gmc sierra running boards
- toyota 4runner running boards
- replacement floor mats
- luggage racks for trucks
- performance auto chips