- Dee Zee's Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model
- Sized to span the entire length of your cabin, giving you and your passengers a boost
- Comes in multiple finishes to match your custom look
- Boasts molded plastic step pads that are specially textured for tremendous traction
- Easy installation with only minor drilling required
- Your Dee Zee Elite 3” Round Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Climbing into and down from your truck doesn't have to be a hair-raising experience. With Dee Zee's Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars bolted on, you'll always have a firm step standing by to shrink the distance between your feet and the ground. Plus, they add a sleek, clean and customized look that's sure to make your rig stand out.
The Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Every finish boasts molded plastic step pads for sure footing even in the middle of monsoon season.
Best of all, your Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars are custom made for an exact fit onto your specific year, make and model with minimal drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel and chrome or a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Dee Zee Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
194 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vernon C (Dexter, ME) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — May 26, 2015 8:42 AM
Great looking bars and very easy to install. No drilling and bolted up to treaded holes on pickup
Reviewed by Juanita W (Lacey, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 27, 2015 9:43 PM
I ordered these for my 2015 Toyota Tacoma and when they were installed they fit too close to the frame of my truck and I have to turn my foot sideways to use them. I had a rep contact the company and the response was that they fit close so you don't get your foot caught. The above picture shows a space but that didn't happen with me. Not so happy with them. Juanita
Reviewed by Michael K (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 21, 2015 11:57 AM
Like the look, price and ease of installation. Hope I never find out if they protect me when broadsided.
Reviewed by Arthur Y (BLUE CREEK, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Dakota — Apr 21, 2015 4:33 AM
A very good product with an extremely easy installation. The one thing that would make this an easier installation would be another picture or two in the instructions.
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee
- aries big step nerf bars
- rbp rx-3 step bars
- steelcraft 3"" round step nerf bars
- toyota step bars
- jeep running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- 2011 honda pilot running boards
- chevy silverado fender flares
- buick enclave running boards
- car floor mats for sale
- cargo nets for pickup trucks
- storage for top of suv