- Dee Zee's Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model
- Sized to span the entire length of your cabin, giving you and your passengers a boost
- Comes in multiple finishes to match your custom look
- Boasts molded plastic step pads that are specially textured for tremendous traction
- Easy installation with only minor drilling required
- Your Dee Zee Elite 3” Round Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Climbing into and down from your truck doesn't have to be a hair-raising experience. With Dee Zee's Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars bolted on, you'll always have a firm step standing by to shrink the distance between your feet and the ground. Plus, they add a sleek, clean and customized look that's sure to make your rig stand out.
The Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Every finish boasts molded plastic step pads for sure footing even in the middle of monsoon season.
Best of all, your Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars are custom made for an exact fit onto your specific year, make and model with minimal drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel and chrome or a 3-year warranty for black powder-coated bars.
Dee Zee Elite 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
218 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Oscar i (Acton, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Feb 10, 2017 8:14 PM
Looks great instructions were ok. Jump on you tube lots of videos on installing. Made it easier. Well worth the money. Seem pretty strong
Reviewed by Bob W (farmingville, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2017 3:31 AM
Very good product at a good price looks great on the truck. Very easy to install, installed both sides in under an hour with the help of my son. Will recommend and buy again in future if needed.
Reviewed by Glenn L S (HARPURSVILLE, NY) — Sep 15, 2016 6:23 PM
These are very well constructed nerf bar, the fit is excellent and the polished stainless steel adds a nice appearance to my truck. I would recommend them as a nice functional addition to anyone.
Reviewed by Marc F (Lake Charles, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 06, 2016 4:51 PM
Just a few key sentences in the instructions would have helped a bunch. Some people won't understand exactly how the bolting should be aligned or that the nut on the body of the Canyon is welded (one has to remove the bolt). Otherwise they look fine and seem sturdy. Only time will tell if they will hold up.
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?