- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifteime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles. Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Aaron M (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 12, 2014 1:46 PM
My brohter and I bought these for our parents for their new 2014 Chevy Silverado. They look great, the only problem we ran into was the washers were not large enough for the bolts on the 2014. But they went on with relative ease and look great!
Reviewed by MARIO E (KEMAH, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 08, 2014 7:39 AM
They look great. Clean lines and nice fit on my Tacoma Prerunner. The only downside is the plastic caps that are supposed to protect the tube ends. They kept popping out and cracked to pieces when the mounting bolts were tightened. But it's a minor design flaw that can be easily fixed by the manufaturer. Overall, these nerf bars are a great buy.
Reviewed by Tom M (Mercer, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Oct 28, 2014 4:47 AM
They have only been on the truck for a week. Seem like a very good quality. Installing them was a breeze!
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code DZ10
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.