- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifteime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles. Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shane D (South Charleston, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 30, 2015 3:22 AM
I got these for my 2014 Dodge Ram Crew Cab. These bars are sturdy and really make my truck look sharp. I installed them myself in about an hour and a half. Once I figured out one side, the other took about 30 mins. Would definitely recommend these.
Reviewed by James M (North Bellmore, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Apr 18, 2015 8:05 PM
Exactly what I was looking for, took a little more than an hour to install. They look great!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code DZEE15
- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee running boards
- 6 inch oval nerf bars
- aries oval nerf bars
- steelcraft 5 oval nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- running boards dodge
- ford truck running boards
- seat covers for jeep grand cherokee
- silverado nerf bars
- 2012 ford explorer running boards
- car chrome
- front bra for cars
- rubber floor mats for suv