- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted) eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifteime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted). Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brendan T (Hopkinton, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 27, 2016 10:54 PM
These bars are very nice. I would suggest an impact driver to cut installation by 75%. Only issue I had was the plastic ends were only there for one of the four ends so I installed them without them. I'd assume since they weren't included that I don't need to use them.
Reviewed by Ted S (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Dec 23, 2015 10:06 AM
The bars look good. Fairly easy to install but there was an issue due to the truck has a body lift so the support brackets needed to be modified to fit. Did not like the fact the right and left front brackets are not designed the same. The driver side bracket is smaller so it is held on by only two bolts instead of three like the passenger side. I cannot see any reason for the design difference except to save on metal. Redesign the driver side bracket to mirror the passenger side would be great.
Reviewed by Beverly Y (MISSOULA, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 22, 2015 1:19 PM
These Nerf bars had a good size dent on the top side of the drivers side bar, which I am sure was FEd Ex . i thought the quality was fair not as nice as the Lunds I purchased for my personal truck, but these went on a work truck for our company so they will do
Reviewed by Matthew N (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Oct 11, 2015 9:13 AM
My experience with Auto Anything was less than positive but the nerf bars were great when I finally got them.
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?