- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted) eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted). Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
157 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel T (West Terre Haute, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2016 8:30 PM
These bars were easy to install. They look and function perfectly. Will not buy any other nerf bar.
Reviewed by Andy B (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2016 9:03 AM
I am very happy with the product and price I paid for them. Installation was pretty easy by myself but the directions did not completely match what I experienced on my vehicle. I did have to improvise slightly and make a run to the hardware store for additional hardware. Nothing that was of major concern. I would purchase again and recommend to others.
Ships Between 10/28 - 11/01
- What Do You Drive?