- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifteime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles. Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Holly T (LUMBERTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2015 6:35 AM
I previously had 3" round nerf bars, which were good as well. The larger oval shape of these is really really sharp. Since they're a little bigger they bring a nice look to my truck. My only criticism is that the directions could be a little better, might have cut some time off the installation. Overall I love them.
Reviewed by Richard M (WESTMINSTER, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 13, 2015 5:51 PM
Very easy to install, my son and I got the job done in 45 minutes, start to finish. The shipping was fast...I couldn't be any happier! I highly reccommend this product.
Reviewed by Douglas T (MURFREESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 11, 2015 3:39 PM
Following the instructions the install was uneventful. The fit and looks are perfect. I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Charles D (NOWATA, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 01, 2015 3:21 AM
I just finished installing the stainless steel Dee Zee oval nerf bars on my new 2015 Sierra and the whole installation probably took less than an hour-excellent instructions and high quality-and AutoAnything had by far the best price onthe internet. Very pleased.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee running boards
- 6 inch oval nerf bars
- aries oval nerf bars
- steelcraft 5 oval nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- running boards dodge
- ford truck running boards
- seat covers for jeep grand cherokee
- silverado nerf bars
- 2012 ford explorer running boards
- car chrome
- front bra for cars
- rubber floor mats for suv