- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted) eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles (unless otherwise noted). Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
149 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin M (Dayton (Mont Bellvieu), TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 14, 2016 5:30 AM
The bars look great on my Ram 1500 and look to be sturdy and reliable for many years. The instructions for installation are a bit confusing but once you figure it out they install nicely.
Reviewed by James F (Orland Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2016 1:01 PM
Good looking and easy to install. You need a 21mm socket with a long wrench or breaker bar. I used an anti-seize compound on the bolts before I re-installed them. Two issues. The bars were soiled or oily; a solvent or fluid applied during manufacture? Whatever it was stained and ruined the pad that I used to apply wax before the installation. The other issue was scuff marks or streaks on the bars, not bad enough to warrant a return and not really noticeable once installed. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Walter C (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2016 12:18 PM
They make my truck look very. sharp i'm very happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by Stephen B (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Mar 23, 2016 12:04 PM
Unfortunately, Ram made a change to the undercarriage of the 1500 between 2015 and 2016, so the hardware I received did not work on my new truck. The parts are stored in my garage until Dee Zee manufactures and delivers the parts in a few weeks. Because of the inconvenience, and misinformation from both the manufacturer and retailer, I am not able to rate it any higher than I have. My last system I installed on my 2013 Ram installed in about 15 minutes a side, this one was identical, but not fit
Reviewed by Richard Y (Penn, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2016 1:19 PM
I received , and installed my new bars to only realize after I unwrapped them that their is hardly any chrome on them and they don't shine at all when polished. Seriously thinking of returning them and purchasing Weston boards, as my last truck I ordered Weston and they had a lot of chrome. On the Dee Zee there are areas that look like there is no chrome. Not satisfied at all.
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?