- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed for a perfect fit onto your year, make and model and are available in multiple finishes
- Innovative 90 degree angles eliminate the need for support braces
- Careful sanding, polishing and buffing ensure that your 4" Oval Nerf Bars bear no "pockmarks" from the bending process
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars use a hidden mounting system for a completely integrated look
- Forged from heavy-duty, oversized 4" oval steel tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than traditional 3" nerf bars
- Your 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple eye-catching finishes
- Molded plastic step pads deliver exceptional traction even if your shoes are sopping wet or caked with mud
- The 4" Oval Nerf Bars boast a straightforward no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation
- Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a Lifteime Warranty (polished stainless) or a 3-year warranty (black powder coated)
Take the strain out of climbing into your cabin with Dee Zee's ground-breaking 4" Oval Nerf Bars. They're completely custom-designed to fit perfectly onto your rig. For clean, hidden mounting that eliminates support braces, these truck nerf bars are bent to 90 degree angles. Plus, the no-drill, no-cut, no-weld installation makes bolting them to your frame a snap.
Dee Zee crafts their 4" Oval Nerf Bars to stand the test of time. That's why they use premium, oversized 4" steel oval tubing, which gives you around 20% more stepping area than 3" nerf bars. Thanks to the molded plastic step pads, you never have to worry about losing your footing.
Your Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in multiple finishes. Best of all, stainless steel comes with a limited lifteime warranty and black steel comes with 3 year warranty.
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Victor N (Rohnert Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 — Tuesday at 5:50 AM
Gather all your tools first,have someone handing your the right tools, follow the instructions , and give yourself one hour for the install. I saved myself over$300.00 what the Dodge Dealer quoted.
Reviewed by timothy f (PATASKALA, OH) — Saturday at 7:08 AM
A good product, relatively simple to install and well worth the money. As uswual, good service and timely delivery from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Chad H (MOUNT JULIET, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2015 8:29 AM
These bars are a great value. Look great and are very sturdy. I had to make a minor adjustment to the front bracket as there is no up or down adjustment but only took a few minutes with normal tools
Reviewed by Kathy E (Dickinson, ND) — Jan 15, 2015 6:22 AM
When I tried to place my order online the page would not let me Not to be deterred, I called autoanything. Great customer service! Product arrived earlier than expected. The only problem we had installing nerf bars was the parts were not labeled left/right. Once we figured that out, installation was easy peasy!
Reviewed by Mike A (RICE LAKE, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 13, 2015 2:47 PM
Bars were exactly as advertised, shipping was quick and the instructions were perfect, installation was very easy, only about an hour. Would recommend these and autoanything again. Thanks for a great shopping experience!!
Dee Zee 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee running boards
- 6 inch oval nerf bars
- aries oval nerf bars
- steelcraft 5 oval nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- running boards dodge
- ford truck running boards
- seat covers for jeep grand cherokee
- silverado nerf bars
- 2012 ford explorer running boards
- car chrome
- front bra for cars
- rubber floor mats for suv