- Your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your exact year, make and model
- These sturdy nerf bars line your rig with a solid step to give you a leg up on getting in and out of the cockpit
- The Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are crafted from heavy duty 3" steel tubing
- For even greater durability, Go Rhino uses extra thick .065" gauge steel
- The Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars' compressed steps retain the structural integrity of the tubing, unlike the traditional cutout method
- Molded plastic step pads deliver impressive traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- Install with no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles - see installation guide for details
- With three attractive finishes, you get to pick a pair of Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars that match your sense of style
- Available in classic chrome, subtle black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- The chrome and black powder coated Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 5-year warranty
- Go Rhino's stainless steel nerf bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're taking a trip to the corner grocer or trekking across the Sahara in search of water buffalo, the Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars give you quick access in and out of your rig. They're completely custom designed for a precise, no-drill fit onto your truck or SUV's chassis. Once mounted, you and your passengers will always have a sturdy step standing by to give you a boost.
Your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars are built tough enough to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They're crafted from massive 3" round steel tubing that's a full .065" thick. The recessed stepping pads are compressed into the pipes for greater strength over the traditional cutout style. And, the molded plastic step pads are specially textured to prevent slipping on the Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars.
Choose from 3 stylish finishes for your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Nerf Bars. The chrome and black powder coated come with a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Armando C (DUNCANVILLE, TX) — Aug 24, 2016 6:31 PM
Installed these on my silverado. The screws should be longer. Overall ,fairly easy install. Look great, and good price value.
Reviewed by Paul C (DUNEDIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 20, 2016 10:27 AM
The installation is not all the explained in the instructions , also bad quality on the bolts that are welded onto the bar for in the body frame , the bolts came lose after I tighten it down , so it broke away from the weld bad design.
Reviewed by Betsy H (Hillsborough, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota T100 — Aug 19, 2016 6:17 PM
front mount did not line up with truck correctly. Had to drill hole in front mount to install, otherwise does well.
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino 3 black tube steps reviews
- amp steps
- drop down running boards
- stainless steel running boards
- running boards dodge
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- nerf bars for 2013 ram 1500 quad cab
- running boards for dodge ram 1500
- toyota 4runner running boards
- pickup truck bed covers reviews
- rain guards for auto windows
- car bras cheap