- Your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your exact year, make and model
- These sturdy nerf bars line your rig with a solid step to give you a leg up on getting in and out of the cockpit
- The Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are crafted from heavy duty 3" steel tubing
- For even greater durability, Go Rhino uses extra thick .065" gauge steel
- The Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars' compressed steps retain the structural integrity of the tubing, unlike the traditional cutout method
- Molded plastic step pads deliver impressive traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- With three attractive finishes, you get to pick a pair of Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars that match your sense of style
- Available in classic chrome, subtle black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- The chrome and black powder coated Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 5-year warranty
- Go Rhino's stainless steel nerf bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're taking a trip to the corner grocer or trekking across the Sahara in search of water buffalo, the Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars give you quick access in and out of your rig. They're completely custom designed for a precise, no-drill fit onto your truck or SUV's chassis. Once mounted, you and your passengers will always have a sturdy step standing by to give you a boost.
Your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars are built tough enough to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They're crafted from massive 3" round steel tubing that's a full .065" thick. The recessed stepping pads are compressed into the pipes for greater strength over the traditional cutout style. And, the molded plastic step pads are specially textured to prevent slipping on the Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars.
Choose from 3 stylish finishes for your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Nerf Bars. The chrome and black powder coated come with a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Micheal J (CODY, WY) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford F-250 — Feb 08, 2015 1:43 PM
I Have a 1990 Ford F250 And Like The Bars. Customer Service Was Great, Packaging and Ship Time Was Great. The Instructions To Install Are Pathetic . They Should Stamp L or R On All Equipment To Which Side and Also Stamp Bolts With Number To Make This Easier. Claim 30 Minute Install Per side. This Could Be Feasable If The Instructions Helped You Out. Plan On 2-3 Hours On One Side And 30 Minutes On Other.
Reviewed by Judi W (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Juke — Jan 17, 2015 7:29 AM
It took over one month for the shipment. A lot longer than I expected. But with it being Christmas I will cut them some slack. With us being new to the purchasing of aftermarket items for our truck we are having a hard time finding a place to install these. One place wanted to charge $130.00!! I'm handicapped so I can't do it myself. So, in the meantime the bars look real nice as they lay on my living room floor...can't wait to see how nice they will be on our truck!
Reviewed by Christina F (Saratoga, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 05, 2015 11:11 PM
I was looking for something different. I found it, it was the Go Rhino 3" Nerf Bars. He loved his Christmas gift. Exactly as described. Well-made, looks great and was very reasonably priced. If you are looking for Nerf Bars, consider these. They won't disappoint!
Reviewed by Jim L (PAULINE, SC) — Dec 10, 2014 5:23 AM
The installation instructions are terrible. If I had known how bad they were, I would not have made the purchase. I called Go Rhino and they were no help.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?