- Your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom designed for a perfect fit onto your exact year, make and model
- These sturdy nerf bars line your rig with a solid step to give you a leg up on getting in and out of the cockpit
- The Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars are crafted from heavy duty 3" steel tubing
- For even greater durability, Go Rhino uses extra thick .065" gauge steel
- The Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars' compressed steps retain the structural integrity of the tubing, unlike the traditional cutout method
- Molded plastic step pads deliver impressive traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- Install with no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles - see installation guide for details
- With three attractive finishes, you get to pick a pair of Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars that match your sense of style
- Available in classic chrome, subtle black powder coating or polished stainless steel
- The chrome and black powder coated Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 5-year warranty
- Go Rhino's stainless steel nerf bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're taking a trip to the corner grocer or trekking across the Sahara in search of water buffalo, the Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars give you quick access in and out of your rig. They're completely custom designed for a precise, no-drill fit onto your truck or SUV's chassis. Once mounted, you and your passengers will always have a sturdy step standing by to give you a boost.
Your Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars are built tough enough to withstand even the most punishing abuse. They're crafted from massive 3" round steel tubing that's a full .065" thick. The recessed stepping pads are compressed into the pipes for greater strength over the traditional cutout style. And, the molded plastic step pads are specially textured to prevent slipping on the Go Rhino 4000 Series Nerf Bars.
Choose from 3 stylish finishes for your Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Nerf Bars. The chrome and black powder coated come with a 3-year warranty, and the stainless steel includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
239 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth M (Arlington, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 15, 2017 8:06 PM
Great running boards for my new Silverado they fit great and look great and the price was great ! I received the really quick with the standard free shipping came with everything needed to install . The dealer running boards are about a grand these are almost a tenth of the price and look and do the job great . They were very easy to install and seem to be very strong and stable .
Reviewed by Blake H (BRICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Sep 15, 2017 4:29 AM
Very happy with this purchase. The price you can't beat! The overall look is great! I would defintely recommend to anyone. The instructions can be a bit confusing for someone who isn't handy but they are manageable. This is a second time I've purchased a GO RHINO product and have been fully satisfied! Thanks Auto Anything and thanks Go Rhino!
Reviewed by Orville L (GEORGETOWN, KY) — Sep 12, 2017 4:30 PM
The Rhino Nerf Bars look great. I am very pleased. After a few minutes of review, they were easy to install.
Reviewed by David K (Cayce, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 01, 2017 10:48 AM
AutoAnything is a wonderful company. They have great products, great prices, fast shipping, great communication and items are accurately described. Go Rhino 3" 4000 Round Nerf bars are an exceptional product. Brackets are the best I have seen. Several friends have other Nerf Bars and most of them are cheaply made and have not held up. Instructions are not so simple. I had to drill holes into brackets to attach bars. However they are solid and have enhanced the look of my 2014 Ford F150.
Reviewed by Kenneth D (LAWRENCEBURG, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Aug 25, 2017 6:44 PM
Excellent service and fast shipping. The look great on my 2005 Chevy crew cab
Ships Between 9/28 - 10/02
- What Do You Drive?