- The Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom made for a snug fit onto your specific year, make and model
- They span the entire length from your front wheel well to the rear wheel well, giving you a boost up into both your cockpit and your cargo bay
- Your Go Rhino 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are built for abuse from 3" steel tubing
- Go Rhino uses heavy .065" gauge steel for an extra tough skin
- Oversized step pads are textured to deliver unsurpassed traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- The recessed steps on the Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are compressed for greater strength over the traditional cutout nerf bars
- Pick you favorite finish to match your paintjob and your unique sense of style
- The classic chrome, polished stainless steel or subtle black powder coated Go Rhino 6000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 3-year warranty
If you're looking for a burly, lengthy, stylish set of nerf bars, then your search is over. The Go Rhino 6000 Series Nerf Bars are built to last from massive 3" steel tubing. And, Go Rhino insists on using an industry-leading .065" gauge steel for even greater backbone that'll outlast your truck.
The 2-piece Go Rhino Round Nerf Bars are simple to assemble and bolt directly onto your rig without any drilling. That's because each pair is specifically made for a snug fit on your truck alone, unlike those one-size-fits-all imitators. And, these sturdy bars run all the way back to the bed of your truck, so you can get into your toolbox just as easily as you can climb into the driver's seat.
Not just functional, the Go Rhino Nerf Bars enhance your rig's aggressive looks, too. Choose from the classic chrome, polished stainless steel or black powder coat finish with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard B (Santa Rosa Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2016 8:51 AM
These had the best price for full length bars. The quality seems good, but I've only had them on a couple weeks. Time will tell. They seem sturdy, even on the bed end of the bar. This makes the price/value very attractive. The biggest downside is the installation. There is almost a total lack of instructions. Also, the hardware packet did not match my vehicle. Fortunately, I could reuse the frame bolts and only had to buy washers at the local hardware store.
Reviewed by Curtis C (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — May 05, 2016 5:42 AM
These Nerf Bars were easy for my 15 year old son to install with me on on my truck. They are the exact look I was going for!
Reviewed by Austin J (Hillsboro, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 09, 2013 2:18 PM
I like how the steps mount on the truck, half hour installation. I wish there was another brace to help support the back step. Overall they look good and get the job done for a good price
Reviewed by James M (WATERTOWN, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 18, 2013 5:06 AM
I ordered a set of wheel to wheel step tubes for my company work truck. It's a 2011 3500hd ex cab long bed. I found that the lack of a rear mount is not very sturdy for everyday use on a construction site. I had to make my own rear mount in order to make them sturdy enough.
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- powertrax lock right locker
- ats matrix series running boards
- edelbrock victor water pump
- truck tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- hyundai trailer hitch
- jeep wrangler hitch
- running boards toyota tundra
- tacoma nerf bars
- custom seat cover
- auto carpet mats
- car rear view mirrors