- The Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are custom made for a snug fit onto your specific year, make and model
- They span the entire length from your front wheel well to the rear wheel well, giving you a boost up into both your cockpit and your cargo bay
- Your Go Rhino 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are built for abuse from 3" steel tubing
- Go Rhino uses heavy .065" gauge steel for an extra tough skin
- Oversized step pads are textured to deliver unsurpassed traction even if your shoes are wet and muddy
- The recessed steps on the Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars are compressed for greater strength over the traditional cutout nerf bars
- Pick you favorite finish to match your paintjob and your unique sense of style
- The classic chrome, polished stainless steel or subtle black powder coated Go Rhino 6000 Series Nerf Bars come with a 3-year warranty
If you're looking for a burly, lengthy, stylish set of nerf bars, then your search is over. The Go Rhino 6000 Series Nerf Bars are built to last from massive 3" steel tubing. And, Go Rhino insists on using an industry-leading .065" gauge steel for even greater backbone that'll outlast your truck.
The 2-piece Go Rhino Round Nerf Bars are simple to assemble and bolt directly onto your rig without any drilling. That's because each pair is specifically made for a snug fit on your truck alone, unlike those one-size-fits-all imitators. And, these sturdy bars run all the way back to the bed of your truck, so you can get into your toolbox just as easily as you can climb into the driver's seat.
Not just functional, the Go Rhino Nerf Bars enhance your rig's aggressive looks, too. Choose from the classic chrome, polished stainless steel or black powder coat finish with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- Go Rhino Dominator III Round Stepl Nerf Bars have a modular (not 1-piece) design.
Go Rhino 3" 6000 Series Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Austin J (Hillsboro, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 09, 2013 2:18 PM
I like how the steps mount on the truck, half hour installation. I wish there was another brace to help support the back step. Overall they look good and get the job done for a good price
Reviewed by James M (WATERTOWN, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 18, 2013 5:06 AM
I ordered a set of wheel to wheel step tubes for my company work truck. It's a 2011 3500hd ex cab long bed. I found that the lack of a rear mount is not very sturdy for everyday use on a construction site. I had to make my own rear mount in order to make them sturdy enough.
Reviewed by Albert L (CAMDEN WYOMING, DE) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 19, 2012 9:16 AM
Not impressed with this product!Brackets were stamped wrong but common sense prevailed to where they go. Set screw was off centered(hard to get in).Plastic plug wouldn't fit at all(used silicon to keep water and debris out).Had to loosen set screw so bars could fit body mount bolts and then ratchet back together the best we could. Go Rhino said I had wrong ones but Auto Anything verified before purchasing them! You guys are Great, just not impressed with product!
Reviewed by Dennis H (Ashland, MS) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Aug 12, 2012 8:02 PM
was shipped 2 weeks later than origanally planned. did not recieve enough of both sizes of flat washers and one of the set screw holes that hold the 2pcs of driver side rail was not tapped correctly, had to retap treads and buy washers. instalation was a breeze after picking correct location of front mount, my '01 F250 had 2 locations to choose from. otherwise was no problem and looks great. bars feel VERY stable under my 300+lbs.
Reviewed by Christopher N (Lower Burrell, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2012 4:15 AM
Easy to install, took me about a hour. Wish the bars would be one piece instead of them having that ugly rubber joint.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code GRHINO10
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino nerf bars
- putco boss bar tubular steps
- are go rhino nerf bars good
- smittybilt sure step textured black f150
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- honda running boards
- jeep wrangler hitch
- f150 nerf bars
- running boards toyota tundra
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- tonneau truck bed cover
- truck rotors