- Lund StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps are custom-made to fit your truck or SUV
- With their unique elliptical design, Lund StepRails offer a wider step than standard round tube side bars
- For sure footing, Lund Side Steps feature thick skid-free gripper pads
- Lund StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps feature rust-resistant aluminum construction in brite or black finishes with adjustable end caps
- The included EZ Bracket Custom Mounting Kit lets you mount your Lund StepRails to your frame in less than 1 hour
- No drilling required for most vehicles
- Available in five adjustable lengths to fit most any truck or SUV: 24", 54", 70", 80" and 90"
- Your Lund StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Make your chassis classy with sleek side steps! Lund StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps feature a smooth one-piece design that's custom-made to accent your truck or SUV's look. Plus, you can choose between a brite-chrome or black finish; both capped by adjustable molded black ends.
For a safe place to set foot in any weather, Lund Side Steps sport thick, skid-free gripper pads and a unique oval shape that's wider than standard round rails. The gripper pads are placed beneath each door to provide safe footing for all passengers.
Installing Lund StepRails is simple-The included EZ Bracket Custom Mounting Kit bolts to your frame and the StepRails with no drilling required on most vehicles. Your Lund StepRails Side Steps are available in 5 lengths to fit any truck or SUV and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Adjustable molded end caps not available for 24" StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps models
Lund StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (MARSHFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Nov 10, 2012 5:59 AM
I wish that the step pads would be longer to give a person a longer area to step on.
Reviewed by Donna G (PIERSON, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Nov 06, 2012 6:02 AM
Very nice rails. Time consuming to put together and install as all holes needed to be drilled, however it allows for a completely custom installation. Nice beefy look to the rails which complimented the truck they were installed on.
Reviewed by Lloyd P (Woodstock, MD) — May 08, 2012 9:25 AM
the look great on my f250. but took more then an hour to install.had to do some cutting on the plastic support covers
Reviewed by TIM I (Pinconning, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2012 4:55 AM
Assembly took much longer than anticipated. I had almost an hour separating and laying everything out. You have to drill all hole for the step pads and endcaps, and use marginal rivets to fasten them. Installation onto truck wasn't too bad, I have a hoist and wouldn't attempt without one. Don't like drilling into rockers to hold the brakets sisnce that is a weak point for rust. I would much ratther mount to the frame. These bars do look and work great when installed. They can be hard to clean if mud gets under the step pads. The running boars are also not a full ellipse, the radius surface is less than270 degrees.
Reviewed by Scott F (Ridge, NY) — Aug 16, 2011 4:07 AM
I bought them because they are aluminum, & I drive in wintry conditions, they look nice & were easy enough to install. Cons: They sit higher & in closer to the cab then stock ones so you hit the cab with your foot & have to lift leg up another 1.5 inches, doesn't sound like a lot but I have 35's on the truck. Overall they are nice.
Lund StepRails Elliptical Aluminum Side Steps
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?