- Lund TrailRunner Aluminum Running Boards are custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Available in either diamond plate or extruded aluminum designs with a brite or black finish
- With adjustable molded end caps, Lund TrailRunner Running Boards fit your vehicle's look
- Lund TrailRunner Aluminum Running Boards provide a wide stepping surface for sure footing in any weather
- Includes the EZ Bracket Custom Mounting Kit and bolts to your vehicle in less than 1 hour
- Lund TrailRunner Running Boards come in 4 lengths to fit most trucks and SUVs: 54", 70", 80" and 90"
- Your Lund TrailRunner Aluminum Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with a wide running board for sure footing in any weather. Lund TrailRunner Running Boards feature extruded durable aluminum planks with molded end caps that match your vehicle's look.
Choose the style that best matches your vehicle—Lund TrailRunner Aluminum Running Boards are available in extruded aluminum or industrial diamond plate finishes. Either look can be made in polished brite or black for a custom look.
Installing Lund TrailRunner Aluminum Running Boards is simple with the EZ Bracket Custom Mounting Kit. TrailRunner Running Boards bolt to your rig in less than 1 hour with no drilling required on most vehicles. Your Lund TrailRunner Running Boards are available in a variety of lengths to fit your vehicle and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund TrailRunner Aluminum Running Boards Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas T (Penfield, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2012 2:15 PM
The running boards are of good quality though nothing is assembled when received which means you have to decide where to put the treads and end caps as well as drill and rivet them in place (rivets included). There was some confusion because two sets of instructions were sent. Customer service took a long time to resolve this confusion. Otherwise good.
Reviewed by James B (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 12, 2012 9:00 PM
I bought these running boards for my 06 Dodge Ram Quad cab 4x4 and was pleased with their strength and good looks. They provided 4 support bars but I only used 3 per side and it was plenty of support for the quad cab. I would use all 4 if installed on the Mega-cab. I believe the quality and appearance is superior for the price paid. Although they say no drilling is necessary, the tools list required two drill sizes and and at least 6 holes per side were needed to be drilled. This installation is not for amatuers or someone who has limited experience with the right tools. It took me between 2 and 3 hours dinking with the drivers side but once I recognized the "best way" to get it right, the passenger side only took 1.5 hours. Printed directions are limited at best. Would I buy them again? Darn right and I could have them installed in 1/2 the time.
Reviewed by Craig W (Omaha, NE) — Jun 22, 2011 8:09 PM
While the running boards are very nice looking, mounting them is a royal pain! Ended up having a local repair shop weld them to the body to get it done. If you have a lot of experience winging it and have a welder, then they are nice.
Reviewed by José C R (MAYAGUEZ, PR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2011 4:27 AM
The Trail Runner Aluminium Running Boards came with no hardware,the aluminium grossor is thin and move when you step over also the adapters flex with pressure and not fit completely in the holes that came in the Truck chassis.
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weston nerf bars
- dee zee nxc running boards
- electric running boards dodge
- electric steps for trucks
- ford truck running boards
- jeep running boards
- running boards dodge
- toyota sienna running boards
- toyota tacoma nerf bars
- 2010 toyota 4runner running boards
- car floor mat carpet
- customs seat covers
- rubber liner for truck bed