- Scale the sides of your rig without breaking a sweat on your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Big on girth, these oval nerf bars sport a 4” wide base for surer footing
- The textured polyethylene step pads are firmly set inside stamped recesses in your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Pick from 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
The taller the truck, the tougher the look. Unfortunately, these towering steel chariots can be a little tricky to hop in and out of when they're soaring up in the clouds. While you might be tempted to string a gym class climbing rope to the roof of your rig, this option just isn't practical. Instead, slip on a set of Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars.
Engineered to give you a leg up, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars are wider and flatter than old-school round nerf bars. Plus, the huge-honking polyethylene foot pads are mounted inside of recesses in the tubes.
More than just a burly step-ladder for your rig, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars' slick styling boosts your street presence. Pick from either the head-turning polished stainless steel finish with a Lifetime Warranty, or go with the trick black powder-coated carbon steel nerf bars with a 3-year limited warranty. Both options come with custom mounting brackets for a sturdy no-drill installation on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
206 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (HAMDEN, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 19, 2016 7:07 AM
Great look on my truck and it was easy to install. It took about 45 minutes to for total installation.
Reviewed by Reggie G (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2016 7:04 PM
Bars arrived within 3 days ! Look good - took over an hour on first bolt ! The bolts supplied did not fit through frame insets ( threaded) Had to find/use other bolts to make work. After this took about 30 minutes to install both sides. Sturdy/strong, my 5' 4" wife loves the help getting in/out.
Reviewed by William M (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — May 04, 2016 2:35 AM
I recently purchased a 2008 Nissan Titan Pro4-x. I wasn't prepared for the height to get in and out of the truck. I searched online for step bars and found these at auto anything. I received them actually a day early than was estimated. The ease with which they installed was impressive. They look great and do the job of getting me and my wife into and out of the truck now with very little effort.
- Get a Free Steelcraft Tool Kit With Purchase - A $29.00 Value!
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- all stainless nerf bars
- lund 5" oval nerf bars
- steelcraft 3" round step nerf bars
- steelcraft 4 premium oval nerf bars
- toyota side steps
- truck tailgate step
- ford truck running boards
- nerf bars for 2003 seirra ext
- nissan frontier running boards
- running boards for 2012 ford explorer
- tonneau covers prices
- tool boxes for truck beds
- bike carriers for suv