- Scale the sides of your rig without breaking a sweat on your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Big on girth, these oval nerf bars sport a 4” wide base for surer footing
- The textured polyethylene step pads are firmly set inside stamped recesses in your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Pick from 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
The taller the truck, the tougher the look. Unfortunately, these towering steel chariots can be a little tricky to hop in and out of when they're soaring up in the clouds. While you might be tempted to string a gym class climbing rope to the roof of your rig, this option just isn't practical. Instead, slip on a set of Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars.
Engineered to give you a leg up, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars are wider and flatter than old-school round nerf bars. Plus, the huge-honking polyethylene foot pads are mounted inside of recesses in the tubes.
More than just a burly step-ladder for your rig, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars' slick styling boosts your street presence. Pick from either the head-turning polished stainless steel finish with a Lifetime Warranty, or go with the trick black powder-coated carbon steel nerf bars with a 3-year limited warranty. Both options come with custom mounting brackets for a sturdy no-drill installation on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roman K (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Sep 14, 2015 8:28 PM
Easy to install with just two wrenches. All parts as described and a few washers left over just in case. Make sure you tighten after about 50 miles of driving to account for vibration caused loosening of the nuts.
Reviewed by C Michael H (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 29, 2015 3:32 AM
Really? That's all? 24 screws? Seriously? And the dealer wanted to charge me what?! So glad I balked on having the dealer put them on...even from the factory! Thank you AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Collin S (Arbutus, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 06, 2015 6:15 AM
These look great on my 2011 Tacoma. The installation was actually pretty easy (and I am not an auto guru). I gave the Ease of Installation four stars because the Driver side bar came in the Passenger side package. I didn't know I had put the wrong bar on until after mounting (you will know put the wrong bar on if you can only screw in 3 bolts on the bottom of the bar instead of the required 6). Other than that, no complaints!
- Get a Free Tubular Maintenance Kit With Purchase - A $29.00 Value!
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- all stainless nerf bars
- lund 5" oval nerf bars
- steelcraft 3" round step nerf bars
- steelcraft 4 premium oval nerf bars
- toyota side steps
- truck tailgate step
- ford truck running boards
- nerf bars for 2003 seirra ext
- nissan frontier running boards
- running boards for 2012 ford explorer
- tonneau covers prices
- tool boxes for truck beds
- bike carriers for suv