- Scale the sides of your rig without breaking a sweat on your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Big on girth, these oval nerf bars sport a 4” wide base for surer footing
- The textured polyethylene step pads are firmly set inside stamped recesses in your Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill installation on most vehicles
- Pick from 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
The taller the truck, the tougher the look. Unfortunately, these towering steel chariots can be a little tricky to hop in and out of when they're soaring up in the clouds. While you might be tempted to string a gym class climbing rope to the roof of your rig, this option just isn't practical. Instead, slip on a set of Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars.
Engineered to give you a leg up, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars are wider and flatter than old-school round nerf bars. Plus, the huge-honking polyethylene foot pads are mounted inside of recesses in the tubes.
More than just a burly step-ladder for your rig, Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars' slick styling boosts your street presence. Pick from either the head-turning polished stainless steel finish with a Lifetime Warranty, or go with the trick black powder-coated carbon steel nerf bars with a 3-year limited warranty. Both options come with custom mounting brackets for a sturdy no-drill installation on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward A (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 30, 2015 5:57 AM
I ordered a set of Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars from Auto anything. They Shipped when promised and the install was very easy. They look awesome on my Truck
Reviewed by Manley K (Zephyrhills, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Acadia — Mar 10, 2015 4:21 PM
Everything about the running boards was exactly what I was looking for except they need to mount 2 or 3 inches lower to be beneficial. Too high of a stepup.
Reviewed by Eddie G (WILKESBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 27, 2015 4:10 AM
Over all, bars look great. Very solid and install was straight forward. Passenger side bar had an area the size of a quarter that had been wet sanded but didn't get polished back out.
Steelcraft 4" Straight Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 4/20 - 4/22
- What Do You Drive?