- For the ideal blend of rugged good looks and dependable strength, step up with Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Each massive Premium Oval Nerf Bar features a 4” wide base for surer footing
- Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars boast an exclusive swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden (except Toyota models)
- Textured polyethylene pads are mounted into stamped recesses for slip-free stepping
- Your Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
Some people will try and sell you a sack of lies that size doesn't make a difference, but it does. Anyone who's planted his boot onto a spaghetti-thin nerf bar knows that old-school 3" round bars are a joke. For a bona fide boost up into your cockpit, you'll want to equip your truck or SUV with Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
Measuring in with a whopping 4" wide base, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars create a solid platform for mounting your rig. Best of all, these Premium Oval Nerf Bars sport a swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden under your chassis. They look factory installed, yet cost a fraction of dealer prices.
What's more, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are available in 2 trick styles: head-turning polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty), or imposing black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty). Both styles come with custom-engineered mounting hardware for a rock solid installation without any drilling on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James H (LOCKPOOT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 25, 2014 11:21 AM
good quality,easy installation,price was on high side & brackets are not hidden as stated
Reviewed by William H (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 29, 2014 4:25 PM
Helps greatly stepping up into truck. Took less than hour to install with my son. Stainless hardware is the only way to go! Adds a lot to look of Tundra!
Reviewed by james k (MCDONALD, OH) — Sep 03, 2014 11:37 AM
The Nerf Bars not only look great but where very easy to install, I'm very happy with this product but time will tell.
Reviewed by Kin M (BOISE, ID) — Aug 22, 2014 8:32 AM
Easy to install with good instructions and critical materials are color coded to avoid mixing. Good appearance. The plastic footing is a bit soft under hot summer heat we will see how its reliability goes throughout the years to come. 4" is the right size for my truck. I recommend this product.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- steelcraft nerf bars review
- steelcraft review
- 5 nerf bars
- steelcraft 5" oval step bars
- 5" round nerf bars
- ford running boards
- used jeep side bars for sale
- 2011 buick enclave running boards
- nissan titan running boards
- silverado oval step bars
- grill guards for pickups
- auto garage accessories
- truck suspension systems