- For the ideal blend of rugged good looks and dependable strength, step up with Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Each massive Premium Oval Nerf Bar features a 4” wide base for surer footing
- Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars boast an exclusive swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden (except Toyota models)
- Textured polyethylene pads are mounted into stamped recesses for slip-free stepping
- Your Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
Some people will try and sell you a sack of lies that size doesn't make a difference, but it does. Anyone who's planted his boot onto a spaghetti-thin nerf bar knows that old-school 3" round bars are a joke. For a bona fide boost up into your cockpit, you'll want to equip your truck or SUV with Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
Measuring in with a whopping 4" wide base, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars create a solid platform for mounting your rig. Best of all, these Premium Oval Nerf Bars sport a swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden under your chassis. They look factory installed, yet cost a fraction of dealer prices.
What's more, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are available in 2 trick styles: head-turning polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty), or imposing black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty). Both styles come with custom-engineered mounting hardware for a rock solid installation without any drilling on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
258 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Katrina b (WALL TOWNSHIP, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2015 4:41 AM
These were worth the extra that I decided to put into them. I originally was only buying single step bars. Glad I changed My mind. Looks and works well!
Reviewed by Donald L (WAYNESBURG, PA) — Jun 21, 2015 2:04 PM
I received my nerf bars on 06-10-15. The installation was easy and they are very sturdy and look great on my truck. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by William T (ORANGE, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 12, 2015 7:16 AM
There are a lot of nerf bar choices out there. I was purchasing them to help my wife to get in and out of my truck. I looked around and I choose these because of the looks and the availability of all stainless steel hardware. The installation was very straight forward but I did have to use a 18" breaker bar to remove and install the cab mount bolts as well as a 12" extension for the rear cab mount bolts. Overall I'm very satisfied with these nerf bars and would recommend them to anyone!
Reviewed by Walter S (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 20, 2015 12:24 PM
Very pleased with Auto Anything. The customer service rep answered all my questions quickly which was very helpful. I ordered the nerf bars on Tuesday, they arrive FedEx the following Friday and were well packaged. WOW! I spent about two hours removing the old ones & installing the new 4" ones. I took the advice of another review and didn't tighten any bolts until all were lined up and in, this really helped. If the bars were closed on the ends they would have gotten 5 stars, not 4.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code SCRAFT15
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft running boards
- steelcraft 3 nerf bars
- steelcraft 5"" oval nerf bars
- 6"" oval nerf bars
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- honda running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards for gmc acadia
- silverado billet grille
- 2011 toyota tundra nerf bars
- rear-view mirror
- hitch bike racks for suvs
- cargo mats for cars