- For the ideal blend of rugged good looks and dependable strength, step up with Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Each massive Premium Oval Nerf Bar features a 4” wide base for surer footing
- Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars boast an exclusive swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden (except Toyota models)
- Textured polyethylene pads are mounted into stamped recesses for slip-free stepping
- Your Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
Some people will try and sell you a sack of lies that size doesn't make a difference, but it does. Anyone who's planted his boot onto a spaghetti-thin nerf bar knows that old-school 3" round bars are a joke. For a bona fide boost up into your cockpit, you'll want to equip your truck or SUV with Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
Measuring in with a whopping 4" wide base, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars create a solid platform for mounting your rig. Best of all, these Premium Oval Nerf Bars sport a swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden under your chassis. They look factory installed, yet cost a fraction of dealer prices.
What's more, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are available in 2 trick styles: head-turning polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty), or imposing black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty). Both styles come with custom-engineered mounting hardware for a rock solid installation without any drilling on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
267 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John B (Watauga, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2016 12:03 PM
Received earlier than promised; it took less than an hour to install with good instructions. The bars are very sturdy with no movement at all when weight is applied. They add class to the looks of my 2016 Ford F-150XLT
Reviewed by brian w (MAPLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 23, 2016 4:04 AM
After spending days looking at & reading reviews for different nerf bars I decided to go with the Steelcraft Premium Nerf Bars. My decision was based on the use of stainless steel brackets,price & appearance. I was not let down, these are quality built & very sturdy. I was able to install them in 1.5 hours. The directions were spot on contrary to many of the reviews I read for them. The only con I have is the hardware was not stainless. Will probably replace bolts, nuts & washers with stainless
Reviewed by Coy B (Gastonia, NC) — Nov 22, 2015 6:01 AM
Appearance looked good on ram 1500 quad can truck Small brackets at front were a little challenging Quality and sturdiness was excellent Delivery was on time I would recommend auto anything Pricing I saved about 50.00 than local distributors
Reviewed by James Y (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 20, 2015 1:46 PM
First time shopping for nerf bars so I was a little concerned about making the right choice. Came across this item which seemed to have the right combination of size, finish, style, and favorable customer reviews. It arrived quickly, and my Dad and I were able to install them in 30 minutes on his 2015 Toytota Tacoma. They worked out great! Looks sharp, easy install, and paid less than half of factory bars from Toyota. Highly recommended.
Ships Between 5/06 - 5/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 4" steelcraft side bars
- 5 nerf bars
- steelcraft 3"" round step nerf bars
- steelcraft 5"" oval nerf bars
- chevy side steps
- land rover running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards chevy silverado
- oval nerf bars for 2012 ram
- 2011 4runner running boards
- computer chips for trucks
- custom auto mats
- boat trailer covers