- For the ideal blend of rugged good looks and dependable strength, step up with Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Each massive Premium Oval Nerf Bar features a 4” wide base for surer footing
- Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars boast an exclusive swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden (except Toyota models)
- Textured polyethylene pads are mounted into stamped recesses for slip-free stepping
- Your Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
Some people will try and sell you a sack of lies that size doesn't make a difference, but it does. Anyone who's planted his boot onto a spaghetti-thin nerf bar knows that old-school 3" round bars are a joke. For a bona fide boost up into your cockpit, you'll want to equip your truck or SUV with Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
Measuring in with a whopping 4" wide base, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars create a solid platform for mounting your rig. Best of all, these Premium Oval Nerf Bars sport a swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden under your chassis. They look factory installed, yet cost a fraction of dealer prices.
What's more, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are available in 2 trick styles: head-turning polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty), or imposing black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty). Both styles come with custom-engineered mounting hardware for a rock solid installation without any drilling on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
244 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl S (Pinellas Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Dec 16, 2014 2:53 AM
Overall they were very good. I had to clean up the threads on 2 of the nuts welded in the ends. Good thing I had a tap the right size or I would have had to take them somewhere.
Reviewed by Richard H (Penacook, NH) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 09, 2014 5:45 AM
Second set of nerf bars. Purchased 1st set for my '09 truck and this one for my new 2014 truck. Easy installation and had completed both sides in my driveway in about 40 minutes. Look great and rubber step seems more in align with door entry.
Reviewed by James H (LOCKPOOT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 25, 2014 11:21 AM
good quality,easy installation,price was on high side & brackets are not hidden as stated
Reviewed by William H (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 29, 2014 4:25 PM
Helps greatly stepping up into truck. Took less than hour to install with my son. Stainless hardware is the only way to go! Adds a lot to look of Tundra!
Reviewed by james k (MCDONALD, OH) — Sep 03, 2014 11:37 AM
The Nerf Bars not only look great but where very easy to install, I'm very happy with this product but time will tell.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars review
- steelcraft review
- 5 nerf bars
- steelcraft 5" oval step bars
- 5" round nerf bars
- ford running boards
- used jeep side bars for sale
- 2011 buick enclave running boards
- nissan titan running boards
- silverado oval step bars
- grill guards for pickups
- auto garage accessories
- truck suspension systems