- For the ideal blend of rugged good looks and dependable strength, step up with Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars
- Each massive Premium Oval Nerf Bar features a 4” wide base for surer footing
- Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars boast an exclusive swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden (except Toyota models)
- Textured polyethylene pads are mounted into stamped recesses for slip-free stepping
- Your Steelcraft 4” Premium Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting brackets for a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Available in 2 finishes: polished T-304 stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty)
Some people will try and sell you a sack of lies that size doesn't make a difference, but it does. Anyone who's planted his boot onto a spaghetti-thin nerf bar knows that old-school 3" round bars are a joke. For a bona fide boost up into your cockpit, you'll want to equip your truck or SUV with Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars.
Measuring in with a whopping 4" wide base, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars create a solid platform for mounting your rig. Best of all, these Premium Oval Nerf Bars sport a swing-back design that keeps the mounting hardware hidden under your chassis. They look factory installed, yet cost a fraction of dealer prices.
What's more, Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars are available in 2 trick styles: head-turning polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty), or imposing black powder-coated carbon steel (3-year limited warranty). Both styles come with custom-engineered mounting hardware for a rock solid installation without any drilling on most vehicles.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
273 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris R (Grand Forks, ND) — Mar 09, 2017 8:20 AM
Overall pleased with the new Nerf bars one of the bars had a small ding in them from shipping but nothing I can't live without overall great value for the money and easy to install.
Reviewed by Michael C (COOKEVILLE, TN) — Jan 19, 2017 4:27 AM
Very nice looking and easy install. They look very nice and catch people's eye. Makes it easier to get in and out of the truck for my wife. Also like the surface of the steps.
Reviewed by Gene W (ELIDA, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 22, 2016 8:15 PM
These fit perfectly. I buy these for every truck I get. I like the all Stainless Steel Bars, brackets, washers, and bolts. Living on the coast close to the sale air, these make all the difference in the world. Buy and use them with confidence..
Reviewed by Reggie H (MCKENZIE, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2016 1:53 PM
Very good quality. If you have air tools, you can install these in about 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Eric H (WICHITA FALLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 29, 2016 9:53 AM
Anyone who is short must have these for easy entry into your truck! My wife constantly had to grab the Oh Shoot handle to get in and slide off the seat to get out. This product eliminates those scenarios. Easy installation...less than an hour for both sides. Parts diagram/instructions would be even easier with listing of tools needed: a 16mm and 18mm socket for the enclosed hardware, and a 19mm socket and towel for the factory body bolt and the sludge it traps.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft nerf bars & running boards
- xxr 002.5 wheels
- power slot rotors review
- romik side steps
- gmc cabin air filters
- pickup tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- running boards gmc sierra
- 2011 tundra running boards
- honda accord car seat covers
- rubber auto mats
- rubber mat for truck bed
- suv mats