- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Custom mount kit makes for an easy installation—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william m (Kenilworth, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2015 8:57 AM
Body bolts are factory locktited so using an impact gun makes it go qwicker. Installed on a 2015 Chevy 2500HD
Reviewed by Corey H (HATTIESBURG, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — May 22, 2015 6:02 AM
I like the wide steps and it really gives my truck a better look. The price was very reasonable for the product that you get also.
Reviewed by Robert P (ODESSA, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2015 5:38 AM
I recently purchased and installed Westin 4"Ovl Nerf Bars on my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. They look and work great. Crawling around under a truck is neither easy nor enjoyable buit the installation only took a few hours. I had 2 problems, however. I had to go to Home Depot because the pack was 1 bolt short. The pics are ancient B&W and could really use some colored, high quality photos to know what you are looking for. Otherwise, a very good product.
Reviewed by Willard L (Pine Mountain, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — May 14, 2015 6:08 PM
I felt like after looking at the instructions that it would be a little complicated for me at 74 years old. I had them installed at a reputable auto shop.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin bars
- westin platinum oval step bars installation instructions
- lund 6 oval nerf bars
- rugged ridge nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- running boards toyota tacoma
- truck seat covers for ford f150
- truck box liners
- cheap truck tents
- custom fit truck floor mats