- Custom-designed to fit your specific truck or SUV
- 4-inch wide oval tubing is crafted from your choice of polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel
- Mandrel-bent tube ends for a clean look
- Wide, molded step pad features classic non-slip texture
- Custom mount kit makes for an easy installation—no drilling required (most vehicles)
- Includes mounting kit and all required hardware
- Polished models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black models carry a 3-year warranty
When your rig deserves only the best, step up to platinum with a set of Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars. Boasting an extra-wide elliptical design, sleek end bends and Westin's molded, saddle-texture step pads, Platinum Oval Nerf Bars deliver top-shelf style and convenience.
For a modern style that matches your rig's look, Westin let's you choose between polished T304 stainless steel or black powder coated mild steel. Both are crafted from 4-inch elliptical tubing with mandrel-bent ends. Plus, the texture-molded step pad delivers sure-footed entries and exits in any weather.
Installing your new Platinum bars is easy. Westin includes a custom mounting kit and everything you need for a painless installation that requires no drilling (most models). That way, your stepping up to platinum in no time. Best yet, your Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime guarantee on polished models; 3-year warranty on black models.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
1102 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (SYKESVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:40 AM
Nice nerf bars but they mount close to the body. This only allows me to get about 1/2 shoe width on bar to step into cab.
Reviewed by Russell S (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 18, 2015 5:39 PM
Fast shipping, product as stated and easy to install. They fit like a glove. Couldn't be any happier.
Reviewed by Patrick W (San Bernardino, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 17, 2015 8:12 PM
installed in less than an hour solo. Everything fit just fine. 4 stars because I feel the bolts are on the cheap side. I snapped one while tightening. This could have been on me but I didn't feel like I had over tightened it.
Reviewed by Ron V (Tomahawk, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Feb 17, 2015 4:37 PM
Quick and easy install about 45 minutes. AutoAnything great price fast delivery. They have my continued business.
Reviewed by Justin W (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 17, 2015 6:33 AM
They look great, my only recommendation would be to have updated installation instructions, I felt they were hard to follow.
Westin 4" Platinum Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin bars
- westin platinum oval step bars installation instructions
- lund 6 oval nerf bars
- rugged ridge nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- running boards toyota tacoma
- truck seat covers for ford f150
- truck box liners
- cheap truck tents
- custom fit truck floor mats