- Dress your rig with the toughest auto-retracting running boards around: Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards
- Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards automatically drop down when your door opens and tuck back up when your door closes
- Responds to front and rear doors on both the driver and passenger side
- Custom configured for a full-length fit on your vehicle
- Supports up to 600 lbs on each board
- Built-in LED lights shine down for safe nighttime stepping
- Bestop PowerBoard power running boards boast an anti-pinch safety feature—they won't retract if anyone's stepping on the boards
- Each PowerBoard is constructed from 6.25" wide extruded aluminum that's powder coated and finished with an anti-slip texture
- Cast aluminum arms drop down 6" for comfortable stepping
- Dependable in all weather conditions
- Comes with all mounting hardware, wiring and instructions for a no-drill installation
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Walking on the moon was one small step for man, but the Bestop PowerBoard is one giant leap for mankind's electric running boards. Unlike stationary running boards, Bestop PowerBoards are retractable running boards. Open your door, and it drops down 6" for a comfortable stepping platform into your cockpit. Close your door, and it tucks up against your rocker panel for maximum ground clearance and a sleeker bodyline. Magic!
Whether you're hopping out of the driver's seat or helping your kids up into the back seat, the PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are there to lend a hand. They span the entire length of your cab and swing into action when any door gets opened—driver and passenger side. And, the integrated LED lights automatically switch on for safe nighttime stepping.
Besides being fully mechanized, your Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards are built tougher than the average running board. They're wrought from 6.25" wide extruded aluminum with an anti-corrosive powder coating and a non-slip texture. And, the cast aluminum drop arms are strong enough to shoulder up to 600 lbs per side. Plus, everything is fully weatherproofed and rigorously tested to ensure years of dependability.
Custom designed for your rig, Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards come complete with everything you need for a secure, no-drill installation. They're even backed by an industry-leading 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric J (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2014 2:43 PM
These arrived in a rugged box, and work great after installed. I dont have a garage anymore, but the shop LOVED putting them on and displayed my truck in front of their door the rest of the day to sow the boards off.
Reviewed by Jonathan C (Peckville, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 04, 2014 9:52 PM
I had the boards installed and in less than a year I have removed the boards and am in the process of getting in contact with the company to send them back. The front "idler" linkages ALWAYS hung 2 and a half to 3 inches down. called the company and was told "oh well you need to high pressure wash them and oil them constantly." and they have sent me replacements. well little less than a year and taking them off twice having professionals look at them the driverside "Idler" torn the panel
Reviewed by Ivan B (Dayton, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2013 3:21 PM
I've had the boards on my truck for a couple weeks now and they seem to work great i love the fact that i can keep the look of having no steps but i have nice big steps for my wife and kids when needed. price was hard to swallow but AUTOANYTHING has always taking care of me. install was a little tougher then needed do to the instructions being a bit unclear could def. improve on that. but i was able to install them by myself
Reviewed by Brian S (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jun 04, 2013 6:20 AM
These boards are awesome and I've gotten a 100 compliments. Because they rest flush under the body, it make my truck look taller than the factory boards. Only two complaints I have is I would like to see one additional center support bracket as insurance against bending at the center. The other is the wiring harness didn't line up very well and when trying to cut back the loom for better placement, I wasn't able to get anymore slack needed due to factory splicing. Need more slack for LEDs.
Reviewed by Luis H (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 27, 2013 11:05 PM
Great quality. Easy to follow install instructions. Only issue was motors were too tight to the body so connectors would not fit. Hard wired motors to wiring harness and all was good. Really love how they fit and operate. AutoAnything was amazing to work with and delivery was almost overnight. thank you
Bestop PowerBoard Electric Running Boards
- Rebates & Incentives: $100 Details
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop running boards
- installing nxc running boards
- rancher rugged step side running boards
- smittybilt src side armor jk
- ford running boards
- honda running boards
- chevy truck side steps
- f250 lug nuts
- 2012 dodge ram side steps
- nerf bars for toyota tundra 2012
- suv cargo mat
- best bike racks for suvs
- luggage rack for top of car