- Scale the rear of your rig for fast cargo access with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- Spring-loaded design—pulls down 6" when you need it, flips up when you don't
- Your Bestop TrekStep mounts off-center, so it works with your tailgate door open or closed
- Constructed from strapping aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs
- Textured step surface for sure footing
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no drilling needed
- 12.5" wide for ample stepping space
- Bestop backs your TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Nothing puts a crick in your back and a pain in your knee like climbing in and out of your pickup's bed, especially when you're making multiple trips. Instead of putting your body through the ringer, give yourself a big boost with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step. This ingenious tailgate step is spring loaded, dropping down 6" when you need it and tucking up under your bumper when you don't.
Whether you're hoisting hay bales into your payload or simply reaching for the cooler, your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step is sturdy enough to handle any task. This pickup truck tailgate step is forged from heavy-duty aluminum with cast aluminum brackets, giving it enough muscle to shoulder up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the step surface is coated with a non-slip texture for sure footing even in foul weather.
Best of all, your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step mounts on the side of your rig, so you can use it with your tailgate door open or closed. And, it's custom designed for a fast, no-drill install—10 minutes with a wrench is all it takes. You also get a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty with your retractable truck step.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis R (WAYNESBURG, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 09, 2016 5:32 AM
Simple to install on my 2014 Dodge Ram 2500. Makes getting into the bed of the truck much easier. Tucks under the bumper nicely when not in use.
Reviewed by Rocko A (Dix Hills, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 13, 2016 5:40 AM
You tell me you have part but send the wrong part had to modify bumper bracket to get it to work properly cost extra 100 dollars due to salesmen mistake try saving money lost money
Reviewed by Patrick W P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2016 9:01 PM
it doesn't look or act like the one in the picture or video, it doesn't mount properly and sticks out like a sore thumb, there is definitely something wrong with this unit and am having a hard time getting it returned, according to auto anything this step is not returnable to bestop, youre kidding right? it doesn't fit like they show it does, ive tried different configurations other than what the directions tell you like flipping the main mounting bracket upside down still no go.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop camper shell
- pickup truck bed storage
- truck bed hand rails
- truck tailgate lock
- camper shells for ford trucks
- ford truck cargo net
- ford truck loading ramps
- honda ridgeline bed accessories
- tailgate for ford f150
- toyota tacoma bed shell
- spyder nerf bars
- luggage carriers for autos
- truck pickup caps