- Scale the rear of your rig for fast cargo access with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- Spring-loaded design—pulls down 6" when you need it, flips up when you don't
- Your Bestop TrekStep mounts off-center, so it works with your tailgate door open or closed
- Constructed from strapping aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs
- Textured step surface for sure footing
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no drilling needed
- 12.5" wide for ample stepping space
- Bestop backs your TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Nothing puts a crick in your back and a pain in your knee like climbing in and out of your pickup's bed, especially when you're making multiple trips. Instead of putting your body through the ringer, give yourself a big boost with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step. This ingenious tailgate step is spring loaded, dropping down 6" when you need it and tucking up under your bumper when you don't.
Whether you're hoisting hay bales into your payload or simply reaching for the cooler, your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step is sturdy enough to handle any task. This pickup truck tailgate step is forged from heavy-duty aluminum with cast aluminum brackets, giving it enough muscle to shoulder up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the step surface is coated with a non-slip texture for sure footing even in foul weather.
Best of all, your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step mounts on the side of your rig, so you can use it with your tailgate door open or closed. And, it's custom designed for a fast, no-drill install—10 minutes with a wrench is all it takes. You also get a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty with your retractable truck step.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vernon H (ORANGEBURG, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2017 4:50 AM
The step fit the pickup exactly as the instructions indicated. When installed, the step was not inline with the bumper, it tilted to the left. When extended, it was no longer tilted, providing a flat surface to step on. It looked terrible when closed. So I needed to redrill the holes and tip the bracket that fastened under the bumper to make the closed step line up perpendicular to the bumper. Now it looked good but gives a slanted surface to step on. Hence the poor engineering and design.
Reviewed by Garry W (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Nov 28, 2017 9:00 AM
What can I say-the five stars for each category above says it all. I should have done it on my previous pickups....
Reviewed by James B (Saint Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 02, 2017 10:05 AM
It was pretty easy to install. However it doesn't sit quite as flush to the bumper as I would like. Looks a little out of place but very handy to have.
Reviewed by Gary L (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2017 7:41 AM
the tailgate step looks great ,installs very easy.I have a 2500 chevy which sits a little higher than most. this bestop step makes it very to get in and out of the bed.
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- bestop truck bed accessories
- bully dog hemi plus
- prestige plate cover company
- truck tailgate lock
- vw floor mats
- chevy truck bed accessories
- ford truck loading ramps
- jeep grand cherokee mats
- chevy colorado bed extender
- avalanche cargo net
- best car bike rack
- performance air filter
- pickup truck tonneau covers