- Scale the rear of your rig for fast cargo access with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup
- Spring-loaded design—pulls down 6" when you need it, flips up when you don't
- Your Bestop TrekStep mounts off-center, so it works with your tailgate door open or closed
- Constructed from strapping aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs
- Textured step surface for sure footing
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no drilling needed
- 12.5" wide for ample stepping space
- Bestop backs your TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Nothing puts a crick in your back and a pain in your knee like climbing in and out of your pickup's bed, especially when you're making multiple trips. Instead of putting your body through the ringer, give yourself a big boost with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step. This ingenious tailgate step is spring loaded, dropping down 6" when you need it and tucking up under your bumper when you don't.
Whether you're hoisting hay bales into your payload or simply reaching for the cooler, your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step is sturdy enough to handle any task. This pickup truck tailgate step is forged from heavy-duty aluminum with cast aluminum brackets, giving it enough muscle to shoulder up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the step surface is coated with a non-slip texture for sure footing even in foul weather.
Best of all, your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step mounts on the side of your rig, so you can use it with your tailgate door open or closed. And, it's custom designed for a fast, no-drill install—10 minutes with a wrench is all it takes. You also get a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty with your retractable truck step.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard J (Kihei, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2015 8:35 PM
I live in Maui ( Hawaii ) and found autoanything great to deal with. My last purchase was Best TrekStep Retractable Tailgate Step. This is probably a 10 minute installation and all the necessary hardware comes with it. It has made it so much easier to get into a large truck bed. If you are thinking of buying it, go ahead, I recommend it.
- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?