- Bigger is better, and no bars are bigger than Lund 6" Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at a full 6" wide, they're the largest bars that Lund makes
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 6" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
There are nerf bars, and then there are Lund 6" Oval Nerf Bars. Measuring it at a full 6" wide, these brawny stepping boards are twice as large as traditional 3" nerf bars—and that means twice as comfortable and supportive when you're climbing in and out of your cockpit. From burly work boots and topsiders to squeaky kids' sneakers and high heels, all shoes have plenty of room on these mighty nerf bars. And, the integrated rubber traction pads ensure slip-free stepping.
Beyond their gargantuan size, Lund 6" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to outlast your rig. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode or degrade like traditional steel or aluminum nerf bars. And, you don't have to worry about the elements. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 6" Oval Nerf Bars.
Drills? Your Lund 6" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for an easy installation. Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua B (Catonsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 04, 2016 7:03 AM
These Lund Nerf Bars are a great item! Sturdy and very easy to install. They fit perfectly on my truck and look great. My only issue was that the product received did not match the picture shown. Picture shows rectangular black stepping pads and black covered tips on the front & back. The actual bars have an oval shaped pad, which is fine, but is lacking the black covered tips. Not the biggest issue, but the tips do aid in protection of the product especially on the front end. Still a great item
Reviewed by Bayani F (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 23, 2016 8:54 AM
I like the bar very much,it's look my Tacoma more sporty after I installed it. It will be more convenient for me if it will be few more inches lower. Overall comments,GOOD PRODUCT. Is there any option to make it lower. Thank you.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?