Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code ARIES10
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- For showroom looks, Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in smooth black powder-coated carbon steel or highly-polished stainless steel finishes
- For expertly-crafted toughness, Aries 4" Oval Side Steps are constructed from heavy-wall corrosion-resistant oval tubing
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come equipped with slip-free molded polymer step pads beneath each door
- Don't fret about installation-Aries Oval Side Steps bolt-on in seconds to existing holes in your frame with no drilling
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come complete with all the mounting hardware you'll need
- Your Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel
Custom Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars make your truck or SUV look like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Designed to complement your vehicle's trim, Aries Oval Side Steps come in 2 sturdy finishes: smooth black powder-coated carbon steel and highly-polished 304 stainless steel.
Aries Oval 4" Nerf Bars also boast an impressive shape that's substantially wider than round side steps, giving you solid footing with every step. Molded step pads beneath each door assure slip-free use in any weather condition.
Don't worry about burning your day off installing these side steps-Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars bolt-on in minutes to the existing holes in your vehicle's frame. And, no drilling or cutting is required. Best yet, your Aries Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel.
Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
240 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by STEVE M (GRAPEVINE, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 24, 2014 3:28 AM
Nerf Bars are great looking and very simple to install,directions are not helpful at all as parts are not marked out so if not kinda mechanically inclind then could be difficult to understand
Reviewed by Greg K (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 27, 2014 8:43 PM
Good after-market bars. Easy to install, look good, good quality. Only dislike is bars I ordered are black in color, attachment hardware is silver in color. Silver bolt heads on bottom of bars are visible. No big deal, just would have been nice if attachment bolts were black also.
Reviewed by David G (Bellevue, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 07, 2014 8:37 AM
The bars look good, but don't sit out enough for a good step. I had them professionally installed. My problem is that less than half of my foot sits on the step when I step on it from inside the truck. I am concerned that any snow or ice will cause a slip and fall during the winter. I like the look of the bars and in my opinon placement is off.
Reviewed by Matthew K (NEWTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 13, 2014 6:37 AM
These bars look great, fit perfectly, and were easy to install. I would recommend downloading the PDF instructions as the one they send with the bars is a VERY bad photocopy with grainy pictures. For the 2014 Grand Cherokee, you will need to unscrew a cable housing (4 easy screws) so that you can fasten the one side, but that was easy enough. Only complaint is that once installed you see the bolt heads protruding out the bottom. I figure I'll just go buy some bolt covers to hide this.
Reviewed by Jacson M (Reno, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Feb 02, 2014 8:08 AM
The bars look on the FJ Cruiser, and they were easy to install. My complaints were the directions were worthless, but then any idiot could figure the process out. They look good, but they are cosmetic only. If I were to bump a rock, they would fold like a piece of paper. I bought them for my wife, 5'3", and she wanted a step to get in the car. For what I paid for the set, I really have no complaints. They are the right look and function for the intended use.