- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- For showroom looks, Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in smooth black powder-coated carbon steel or highly-polished stainless steel finishes
- For expertly-crafted toughness, Aries 4" Oval Side Steps are constructed from heavy-wall corrosion-resistant oval tubing
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come equipped with slip-free molded polymer step pads beneath each door
- Don't fret about installation-Aries Oval Side Steps bolt-on in seconds to existing holes in your frame with no drilling
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come complete with all the mounting hardware you'll need
- Your Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel
Custom Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars make your truck or SUV look like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Designed to complement your vehicle's trim, Aries Oval Side Steps come in 2 sturdy finishes: smooth black powder-coated carbon steel and highly-polished 304 stainless steel.
Aries Oval 4" Nerf Bars also boast an impressive shape that's substantially wider than round side steps, giving you solid footing with every step. Molded step pads beneath each door assure slip-free use in any weather condition.
Don't worry about burning your day off installing these side steps-Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars bolt-on in minutes to the existing holes in your vehicle's frame. And, no drilling or cutting is required. Best yet, your Aries Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel.
Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Martin B (Coatesville, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 20, 2015 7:44 AM
STOP. Before you order know that these are "made in China" and the quality shows. Abundant scratches, file marks and small dents. At half the price they would be acceptable, but better US made nerf bars are available at a comparible price. The plastic step pads do not look like they'll last the test of time. Already loose. A return would have been cost prohibitive so I installed them. I imagine I will replace them at some point.
Reviewed by david b (TOLEDO, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Acadia — Jun 22, 2015 2:40 AM
Let me be clear autoanything service was exemplary, but Aries supplier simply sucked . My product came mussing the main hardware to mount units to my vehicle and represenative tolde they had no wxtra hardware and advised that I alrer my vehicle to adapt to hardware sent. Fortunately, Autoanything represenative somehow got them tp find the hardware and ship it to me. Never buy Aries brand again!!!
Reviewed by STEVE M (GRAPEVINE, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 24, 2014 3:28 AM
Nerf Bars are great looking and very simple to install,directions are not helpful at all as parts are not marked out so if not kinda mechanically inclind then could be difficult to understand
Reviewed by Greg K (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 27, 2014 8:43 PM
Good after-market bars. Easy to install, look good, good quality. Only dislike is bars I ordered are black in color, attachment hardware is silver in color. Silver bolt heads on bottom of bars are visible. No big deal, just would have been nice if attachment bolts were black also.
Reviewed by David G (Bellevue, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 07, 2014 8:37 AM
The bars look good, but don't sit out enough for a good step. I had them professionally installed. My problem is that less than half of my foot sits on the step when I step on it from inside the truck. I am concerned that any snow or ice will cause a slip and fall during the winter. I like the look of the bars and in my opinon placement is off.