- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are custom made to fit your specific year, make and model
- For showroom looks, Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come in smooth black powder-coated carbon steel or highly-polished stainless steel finishes
- For expertly-crafted toughness, Aries 4" Oval Side Steps are constructed from heavy-wall corrosion-resistant oval tubing
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come equipped with slip-free molded polymer step pads beneath each door
- Don't fret about installation-Aries Oval Side Steps bolt-on in seconds to existing holes in your frame with no drilling
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars come complete with all the mounting hardware you'll need
- Your Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel
Custom Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars make your truck or SUV look like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Designed to complement your vehicle's trim, Aries Oval Side Steps come in 2 sturdy finishes: smooth black powder-coated carbon steel and highly-polished 304 stainless steel.
Aries Oval 4" Nerf Bars also boast an impressive shape that's substantially wider than round side steps, giving you solid footing with every step. Molded step pads beneath each door assure slip-free use in any weather condition.
Don't worry about burning your day off installing these side steps-Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars bolt-on in minutes to the existing holes in your vehicle's frame. And, no drilling or cutting is required. Best yet, your Aries Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel and a 3-Year Warranty for black powder-coated carbon steel.
Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
249 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank P (Darien, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Saturday at 6:39 AM
One black chevy colorado with black nerf bars and black bull bar great looking and worth the additional expense
Reviewed by Steven B (Whittier, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 09, 2017 7:14 AM
The bars ordered were black. The black coating is very well applied and seems to be durable. I was very impressed with the steel end caps. All other companies have plastic caps that don't last long. Installation was very simple. About 45 minutes per side. All hardware was included. And the wide step pad is very strong and stable to step on. Very good durable product for the price.
Reviewed by michael g (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Pilot — Feb 24, 2017 2:33 PM
I got these bars for my wife's suv. The look & finish are great and the brackets are solid. But the directions look like faded copies which made the pics hard to see, plus some of the washers were just too small to use so I bought a pack of larger ones. Over all I'd say it's a pretty straight forward install. A lift would have made the job a piece of cake !!
Reviewed by Chris W (Hixson, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jan 07, 2017 1:01 AM
Install took 1 hour ( this included removing old running boards). Simple clean install. Good guality and now can get to bed of truck. Auto anything best price and great customer service. Can't beat Running boards for the money!
Reviewed by Rip R (Zachary, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 30, 2016 6:06 AM
I ordered nerf bars on a Tuesday and got them thursday. Wheel to wheel bars are great when you need to step up and clean back glass or reach into the back bed of truck. This is my 2nd pair.