- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your ride with Dee Zee FX Running Boards for unparalleled traction and style
- Dee Zee boards are custom-designed for your year, make and model
- FX Running Boards span the length of your cab, providing a secure step up into your truck or SUV
- Cushioned step pads deliver exceptional traction in any type of weather
- Features OEM-approved black lining and matching mud flaps
- Unique rubber gasket seals against gravel build-up
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum with a signature round outside edge
- Dee Zee FX Boards are available in multiple finishes
- Provides full wheel-to-wheel coverage and includes protective end caps for SUVs
- Select pick-ups can extend the coverage to the bed with a set of matching box boards
- Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provide your passengers with a secure step up by outfitting your rig with a set of Dee Zee FX Running Boards. Custom-designed specifically to match your truck or SUV’s contours, Dee Zee FX Running Boards boast a flawless fit, equipping your ride with boosted accessibility and style.
Constructed from solid, rust-resistant aluminum, Dee Zee FX Running Boards give you a safe and confident step. The cushioned step pads deliver unparalleled traction, so you can bet on a confident boost into your ride in any weather condition. These FX Running Boards also don’t skimp when it comes to style — the designer black lining and mud flaps are OEM-approved, so they’re sure to blend into your vehicle’s lines. In addition, the running boards feature a thick rubber gasket to seal off the space between the boards and your chassis to prevent gravel build-up.
These running boards are available in multiple eye-catching designs, including Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards and Dee Zee FX Extruded Running Boards. If you own an SUV, FX Running Boards provide full wheel-to-wheel coverage and protective end caps. If you’re a truck owner, these running boards span the length of your cab and include mud flaps or end caps. Select pick-ups even have the option to extend the coverage all the way to the back of the bed, using a set of matching box boards. Installation is hassle-free, as most pick-ups don’t require drilling (other vehicles require minimal drilling). Best of all, your new Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Quick Bracket mounting system makes installing your new FX Running Boards a snap. Many late-model Chevy, Ford and Dodge pickups will not need any drilling, and other vehicles require only a minimal amount.
Dee Zee FX Running Boards Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John V (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2015 9:05 AM
Who ever wrote these instructions has never installed them, at least not on 2015 Ram. There were so many problems with the instructions I think they might have been cut & pasted from other instruction manuals. if you are not very good with tools and improvisation don't buy these. In the end they look good and function properly. But I will not buy Dee Zee again.
Reviewed by WILLIAM B (Batesburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2015 5:27 AM
4 of twelve hex inserts spun before tightened to torque setting. Instructions say to cut rubber molding flush with running board. Don't. Leaves hole, space at splash guard. Would not recommend these.
- electric running boards
- custom running boards
- stainless steel running boards
- chevy truck side steps
- ford truck running boards
- land rover running boards
- nissan frontier running boards
- running boards for ford explorer
- truck tents dodge ram
- custom car bra
- custom car seat cover
- cheap floor mats for cars