- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your ride with Dee Zee FX Running Boards for unparalleled traction and style
- Dee Zee boards are custom-designed for your year, make and model
- FX Running Boards span the length of your cab, providing a secure step up into your truck or SUV
- Cushioned step pads deliver exceptional traction in any type of weather
- Features OEM-approved black lining and matching mud flaps
- Unique rubber gasket seals against gravel build-up
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum with a signature round outside edge
- Dee Zee FX Boards are available in multiple finishes
- Provides full wheel-to-wheel coverage and includes protective end caps for SUVs
- Select pick-ups can extend the coverage to the bed with a set of matching box boards
- Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provide your passengers with a secure step up by outfitting your rig with a set of Dee Zee FX Running Boards. Custom-designed specifically to match your truck or SUV’s contours, Dee Zee FX Running Boards boast a flawless fit, equipping your ride with boosted accessibility and style.
Constructed from solid, rust-resistant aluminum, Dee Zee FX Running Boards give you a safe and confident step. The cushioned step pads deliver unparalleled traction, so you can bet on a confident boost into your ride in any weather condition. These FX Running Boards also don’t skimp when it comes to style — the designer black lining and mud flaps are OEM-approved, so they’re sure to blend into your vehicle’s lines. In addition, the running boards feature a thick rubber gasket to seal off the space between the boards and your chassis to prevent gravel build-up.
These running boards are available in multiple eye-catching designs, including Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards and Dee Zee FX Extruded Running Boards. If you own an SUV, FX Running Boards provide full wheel-to-wheel coverage and protective end caps. If you’re a truck owner, these running boards span the length of your cab and include mud flaps or end caps. Select pick-ups even have the option to extend the coverage all the way to the back of the bed, using a set of matching box boards. Installation is hassle-free, as most pick-ups don’t require drilling (other vehicles require minimal drilling). Best of all, your new Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Quick Bracket mounting system makes installing your new FX Running Boards a snap. Many late-model Chevy, Ford and Dodge pickups will not need any drilling, and other vehicles require only a minimal amount.
Dee Zee FX Running Boards Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Fairport, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2016 4:36 PM
These are NICE running boards. Perfect fit, and good quality for the price. However, although design is simple and install method is diy-friendly, these didn't go on easily: * Mediocre instructions, poor quality images. * Very poor info about which bracket goes where. NO LABELS provided. Brackets are NOT interchangeable, a fact not made clear anywhere. Trial & Error was required. * WARNING: Brackets mount to existing frame bolts. On older vehicles, EXTREME torque required, beyond dit tools!
Reviewed by Paul A (LAURA, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2016 7:15 PM
Fairly easy install. Mud flaps rubber not anodized aluminum, unexpected. The bed kit is not available yet. Running board and ounts good quality.
Reviewed by Scott c (Minocqua, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Dec 21, 2015 5:20 AM
For being an inexpensive set of running boards they look great and seemlike they will last awhile.
Reviewed by Charles E (NORTH BILLERICA, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2015 2:44 PM
I bought these for 2015 2500HD. They fit perfectly after I trimmed the rubber front mud guard with a razor guard. They install very eazly with a few tools. I would not suggest using a hammer drill with a socket. YOU WILL SNAP THE HEADS OFF OF THE SMALLER BOLTS. It's a shame you cant find the matching set for the bed.
Reviewed by Greg S (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 22, 2015 10:52 AM
the boards look great ,went on very easy. At first I thought that the bolts on the chassis would be hard to get out, impact wrench did the job easily made my truck look auwsome
- dee zee nerf bars & running boards
- bbk fuel rails
- black horse off road cutlass running boards
- weiand street warrior intake manifold
- toyota side steps
- honda running boards
- kia rubber floor mats
- roof rack for honda civic
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 accessories
- toyota running boards tundra
- roof top racks
- cargo liners suv
- chip programmer