- Rebates: $15 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your ride with Dee Zee FX Running Boards for unparalleled traction and style
- Dee Zee boards are custom-designed for your year, make and model
- FX Running Boards span the length of your cab, providing a secure step up into your truck or SUV
- Cushioned step pads deliver exceptional traction in any type of weather
- Features OEM-approved black lining and matching mud flaps
- Unique rubber gasket seals against gravel build-up
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum with a signature round outside edge
- Dee Zee FX Boards are available in multiple finishes
- Provides full wheel-to-wheel coverage and includes protective end caps for SUVs
- Select pick-ups can extend the coverage to the bed with a set of matching box boards
- Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Provide your passengers with a secure step up by outfitting your rig with a set of Dee Zee FX Running Boards. Custom-designed specifically to match your truck or SUV’s contours, Dee Zee FX Running Boards boast a flawless fit, equipping your ride with boosted accessibility and style.
Constructed from solid, rust-resistant aluminum, Dee Zee FX Running Boards give you a safe and confident step. The cushioned step pads deliver unparalleled traction, so you can bet on a confident boost into your ride in any weather condition. These FX Running Boards also don’t skimp when it comes to style — the designer black lining and mud flaps are OEM-approved, so they’re sure to blend into your vehicle’s lines. In addition, the running boards feature a thick rubber gasket to seal off the space between the boards and your chassis to prevent gravel build-up.
These running boards are available in multiple eye-catching designs, including Dee Zee FX Black Running Boards and Dee Zee FX Extruded Running Boards. If you own an SUV, FX Running Boards provide full wheel-to-wheel coverage and protective end caps. If you’re a truck owner, these running boards span the length of your cab and include mud flaps or end caps. Select pick-ups even have the option to extend the coverage all the way to the back of the bed, using a set of matching box boards. Installation is hassle-free, as most pick-ups don’t require drilling (other vehicles require minimal drilling). Best of all, your new Dee Zee FX Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Quick Bracket mounting system makes installing your new FX Running Boards a snap. Many late-model Chevy, Ford and Dodge pickups will not need any drilling, and other vehicles require only a minimal amount.
Dee Zee FX Running Boards Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles E (NORTH BILLERICA, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2015 2:44 PM
I bought these for 2015 2500HD. They fit perfectly after I trimmed the rubber front mud guard with a razor guard. They install very eazly with a few tools. I would not suggest using a hammer drill with a socket. YOU WILL SNAP THE HEADS OFF OF THE SMALLER BOLTS. It's a shame you cant find the matching set for the bed.
Reviewed by Greg S (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 22, 2015 10:52 AM
the boards look great ,went on very easy. At first I thought that the bolts on the chassis would be hard to get out, impact wrench did the job easily made my truck look auwsome
Reviewed by John V (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2015 9:05 AM
Who ever wrote these instructions has never installed them, at least not on 2015 Ram. There were so many problems with the instructions I think they might have been cut & pasted from other instruction manuals. if you are not very good with tools and improvisation don't buy these. In the end they look good and function properly. But I will not buy Dee Zee again.
Reviewed by WILLIAM B (Batesburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2015 5:27 AM
4 of twelve hex inserts spun before tightened to torque setting. Instructions say to cut rubber molding flush with running board. Don't. Leaves hole, space at splash guard. Would not recommend these.
- dee zee
- amp running boards
- bak running boards
- romik running board sidesteps
- dodge running boards
- ford truck running boards
- jeep running boards
- running boards for 2013 dodge ram 2500 crew cab
- running boards for 2014 ram 1500 crew cab
- chevy running boards
- bed covers for pickups
- car dash kit
- auto carpet mats