- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are the toughest alternative to big bars and boards
- Cast from a durable aluminum alloy that withstands any conditions
- Machined diamond tread step pattern for sure footing
- Compact 10" width provides plenty of stepping space without extra bulk
- Available in 3 finishes: XM3 Polished, XP4 Titanium Silver powder coat and XP3 Black powder coat
- New Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation easier and sturdier
- Mounting to your rocker panels requires only minor drilling and less than 1 hour
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
You don't need a cab-length bar or pontoon-like board to get a solid foothold on your rig. All you need is a set of CARR Hoop II Truck Steps for the stable stepping place that saves space.
While big bars and boards run the length of your truck's seating rows, picking up dings and chips and denting a few shins, CARR Hoop II Truck Steps sport all of the same toughness in a compact size. In fact, the 10" width of Hoop II steps combined with cast aluminum construction and three durable finish options make bulky steps yesterday's news.
Because they're made by CARR, you can count on these babies to last. The machined diamond tread step surface always provides sure footing. The Multi-Mount rotating brackets help you get a snug, secure fit. And, CARR backs your Hoop II Truck Steps with a lifetime warranty.
So, step up on something different today. CARR Hoop II Steps pack big-time steadiness without the bulk.
CARR Hoop II Truck Steps Customer Reviews
172 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Ebensburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2015 3:50 AM
really look good on my 2002 silverado which is black & i bought polished !thanks !!
Reviewed by James E S (LOUISA, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 12, 2015 4:41 PM
The steps themselves seem nicely done and look OK on the vehicle. They could be an inch wider, which would make them much more convenient to step into with boots. The brackets are thin sheet metal that did not properly fit ('12 Ram 1500 4 door). The lower tab on the bracket had to be bent straighter to match the mounting angle. The spacers were not long enough and I had to make spacers and buy 3" bolts because the enclosed bolts were too short. They are poorly designed and bound to fail.
Reviewed by Brandon H (BRUCETON, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 19, 2015 8:35 PM
Great steps, very sturdy if used all the bolts that are in kit. Look great, fairly easy to install with some extra thought and measurements. Should be a little bit cheaper but overall great product.