- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are the toughest alternative to big bars and boards
- Cast from a durable aluminum alloy that withstands any conditions
- Machined diamond tread step pattern for sure footing
- Compact 10" width provides plenty of stepping space without extra bulk
- Available in 3 finishes: XM3 Polished, XP4 Titanium Silver powder coat and XP3 Black powder coat
- New Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation easier and sturdier
- Mounting to your rocker panels requires only minor drilling and less than 1 hour
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
You don't need a cab-length bar or pontoon-like board to get a solid foothold on your rig. All you need is a set of CARR Hoop II Truck Steps for the stable stepping place that saves space.
While big bars and boards run the length of your truck's seating rows, picking up dings and chips and denting a few shins, CARR Hoop II Truck Steps sport all of the same toughness in a compact size. In fact, the 10" width of Hoop II steps combined with cast aluminum construction and three durable finish options make bulky steps yesterday's news.
Because they're made by CARR, you can count on these babies to last. The machined diamond tread step surface always provides sure footing. The Multi-Mount rotating brackets help you get a snug, secure fit. And, CARR backs your Hoop II Truck Steps with a lifetime warranty.
So, step up on something different today. CARR Hoop II Steps pack big-time steadiness without the bulk.
CARR Hoop II Truck Steps Customer Reviews
179 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ben M (CLARKSVILLE, TN) — Nov 12, 2015 11:37 PM
I ordered my card hoop steps not to long ago diligent was quick! The installation was a breeze and the use I'm getting out of them is totally worth it I love them. Thanks for making the great products!
Reviewed by Ricardo V (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 10, 2015 5:00 AM
My truck looks very nice with new Steps, light weight and very functional. Excellent product.
Reviewed by Trumpe A (Elizabeth, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Nov 06, 2015 4:46 AM
Great Product , however the instillation Instructions are difficult to follow , they are vague to say the least
Reviewed by Raymond T (INGRAM, TX) — Oct 21, 2015 1:05 PM
The first set I owned came installed on a used F-150 10 years back. These 2 sets go on an '07 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab. The install is quite easy. I made a template for use in marking the hole locations so they would be properly spaced and perpendicular to the pinch weld. When done, the mounting is solid, stable, and classy looking. Two sets of steps are about 1/4 the price of any nerf bars I'd consider. A product I'd buy again.