- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are the toughest alternative to big bars and boards
- Cast from a durable aluminum alloy that withstands any conditions
- Machined diamond tread step pattern for sure footing
- Compact 10" width provides plenty of stepping space without extra bulk
- Available in 3 finishes: XM3 Polished, XP4 Titanium Silver powder coat and XP3 Black powder coat
- New Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation easier and sturdier
- Mounting to your rocker panels requires only minor drilling and less than 1 hour
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
You don't need a cab-length bar or pontoon-like board to get a solid foothold on your rig. All you need is a set of CARR Hoop II Truck Steps for the stable stepping place that saves space.
While big bars and boards run the length of your truck's seating rows, picking up dings and chips and denting a few shins, CARR Hoop II Truck Steps sport all of the same toughness in a compact size. In fact, the 10" width of Hoop II steps combined with cast aluminum construction and three durable finish options make bulky steps yesterday's news.
Because they're made by CARR, you can count on these babies to last. The machined diamond tread step surface always provides sure footing. The Multi-Mount rotating brackets help you get a snug, secure fit. And, CARR backs your Hoop II Truck Steps with a lifetime warranty.
So, step up on something different today. CARR Hoop II Steps pack big-time steadiness without the bulk.
CARR Hoop II Truck Steps Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Albert B (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 28, 2017 8:11 PM
Just what I needed for my truck. Been having a little knee problem and this steps are just the help I needed.
Reviewed by Robert E (Freeport, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Nov 14, 2017 4:11 AM
The truck steps work just as advertised. A little trouble with installation that required slight modification. There was no way to drill the inside holes. Since those holes were for screws that are not weight bearing, they were install in the bottom of the rail.
Reviewed by Stanley G (HAYESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport — Sep 09, 2017 1:23 PM
Before retirement I worked installing accessories on vehicles and this product was easy to install plus the instructions with pictures made it so easy.