CARR Hoop II Truck Steps
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are the toughest alternative to big bars and boards
- Cast from a durable aluminum alloy that withstands any conditions
- Machined diamond tread step pattern for sure footing
- Compact 10" width provides plenty of stepping space without extra bulk
- Available in 3 finishes: XM3 Polished, XP4 Titanium Silver powder coat and XP3 Black powder coat
- New Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation easier and sturdier
- Mounting to your rocker panels requires only minor drilling and less than 1 hour
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Hoop II Truck Steps are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
You don't need a cab-length bar or pontoon-like board to get a solid foothold on your rig. All you need is a set of CARR Hoop II Truck Steps for the stable stepping place that saves space.
While big bars and boards run the length of your truck's seating rows, picking up dings and chips and denting a few shins, CARR Hoop II Truck Steps sport all of the same toughness in a compact size. In fact, the 10" width of Hoop II steps combined with cast aluminum construction and three durable finish options make bulky steps yesterday's news.
Because they're made by CARR, you can count on these babies to last. The machined diamond tread step surface always provides sure footing. The Multi-Mount rotating brackets help you get a snug, secure fit. And, CARR backs your Hoop II Truck Steps with a lifetime warranty.
So, step up on something different today. CARR Hoop II Steps pack big-time steadiness without the bulk.
CARR Hoop II Truck Steps Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by linda e (PILESGROVE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2014 2:03 PM
ordering was easy, courteous and shipping time was good (exchanged product they look great, everyone likes them
Reviewed by Rob P (Chunky, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 08, 2014 11:45 PM
I was unaware these are three piece hoops when I purchased them. I replaced all mounting hardware with higher-quality because supplied hardware was totally in adequate. I would not recommend these hoops.
Reviewed by Steven L (SWARTZ CREEK, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 04, 2014 9:59 AM
The installation was difficult on the drivers side because of the DEF tank location (Diesel Engine Only). As stated in the directions you cant put one of the screws in on the drivers side. You also cant put it in the proper location as well. It has to be a little more forward then what is the ideal installation spot. Installed on a Ram 4500 w/stake body.