CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps
- Ships Between 3/27 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps deliver double the width of Carr's Hoop II Steps
- Cast with a durable aluminum alloy that survives all conditions
- Available in 3 finishes: Polished, Titanium Silver powder coat and Black powder coat
- Machined diamond tread step pattern boasts awesome grip
- 20" width with 3" tubular base diameter bests other steps
- Less bulky than big running boards and nerf bars
- Exclusive Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation firm and easy
- Mounts in less than 1 hour with only minor drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your super rig deserves the super-sized version of CARR's legendary Hoop II Truck Steps: CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps. Standing twice as wide—a full 20"—Super Hoop Steps pack big toughness and more foot space into a setup that's still less bulky than full bars or boards.
Cast aluminum alloy construction also makes CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps worthy of their mighty name. They stand up to the nastiest conditions, always delivering solid footing and great looks. A machined top tread provides awesome grip, unlike lesser steps with glued rubber pads that fly off.
Super Hoop Steps also come in your choice of 3 colors: polished, titanium silver and black. Installation is made easier by CARR's new Multi-Mount heads that fit snugly against your rocker panels. And, your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For plenty of tough stepping space without the bulk of full bars or boards, Super Hoops are your absolute best bet.
CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathan S (BIGFORK, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Apr 08, 2014 10:45 PM
If you're going to buy Hoop truck steps, don't skimp and just go straight ahead and buy these. I have the CARR Hoop IIs on other vehicles, but they're too skinny to suit every car entry/exit situation. The Super Hoops do the job though...solid and always where you need them. I put the skinnier CARR Hoop IIs beneath the passenger doors to save a few $$...no complaints yet from the passengers. :)
Reviewed by John N (CAMDEN WYOMING, DE) — Feb 27, 2014 5:52 AM
Finally my wife can get into my pickup without complaining. I love my truck and the steps add to the look I wanted. Thank you so much for the product.
Reviewed by George M (EAGAN, MN) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-150 — Sep 04, 2013 4:22 AM
I installed CARR's super hoop steps on my 96 F-150, which has a 4" lift kit and man do they make the transition from in and out of the vehicle smooth. They look sharp and seem very durable, although I've only had them for a few weeks.
Reviewed by isaac a (COTTONPORT, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Apr 18, 2013 7:09 AM
These steps work great and look good. Pretty easy to install, once you get the first one the others will fly.