- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps deliver double the width of Carr's Hoop II Steps
- Cast with a durable aluminum alloy that survives all conditions
- Available in 3 finishes: Polished, Titanium Silver powder coat and Black powder coat
- Machined diamond tread step pattern boasts awesome grip
- 20" width with 3" tubular base diameter bests other steps
- Less bulky than big running boards and nerf bars
- Exclusive Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation firm and easy
- Mounts in less than 1 hour with only minor drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your super rig deserves the super-sized version of CARR's legendary Hoop II Truck Steps: CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps. Standing twice as wide—a full 20"—Super Hoop Steps pack big toughness and more foot space into a setup that's still less bulky than full bars or boards.
Cast aluminum alloy construction also makes CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps worthy of their mighty name. They stand up to the nastiest conditions, always delivering solid footing and great looks. A machined top tread provides awesome grip, unlike lesser steps with glued rubber pads that fly off.
Super Hoop Steps also come in your choice of 3 colors: polished, titanium silver and black. Installation is made easier by CARR's new Multi-Mount heads that fit snugly against your rocker panels. And, your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For plenty of tough stepping space without the bulk of full bars or boards, Super Hoops are your absolute best bet.
CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (LA PLATA, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Feb 23, 2016 3:13 PM
These steps do look very nice once installed, the installation process was absolutely unbelievable,, the engineering design of these truck steps really needs to be re-engineered..It truly was a nightmare trying to install them, for those of you who are mechanically inclined,, believe me you would agree. I have a dodge ram 2500 so please take my advice and stick with the step bars, running boards etc.. I cannot speak for other truck manufacturers installation but the dodge was CRAZY..
Reviewed by gordon h (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Dec 03, 2015 3:44 AM
The steps are beautiful, sturdy and just what I expected from CARR. Installation was easier after I got new drill bits. AutoAnything was real efficient, received the item quick and in good shape. Im now looking for a cold air filter and this company has the best prices.
Reviewed by Raymond J. M (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Nov 25, 2015 1:21 PM
Broke one bolt during install, was able to find a replacement at ACE Hardware. Maybe include some extra hardware in case.