- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps deliver double the width of Carr's Hoop II Steps
- Cast with a durable aluminum alloy that survives all conditions
- Available in 3 finishes: Polished, Titanium Silver powder coat and Black powder coat
- Machined diamond tread step pattern boasts awesome grip
- 20" width with 3" tubular base diameter bests other steps
- Less bulky than big running boards and nerf bars
- Exclusive Multi-Mount rotating mount heads make installation firm and easy
- Mounts in less than 1 hour with only minor drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Sold in pairs
- Your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Your super rig deserves the super-sized version of CARR's legendary Hoop II Truck Steps: CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps. Standing twice as wide—a full 20"—Super Hoop Steps pack big toughness and more foot space into a setup that's still less bulky than full bars or boards.
Cast aluminum alloy construction also makes CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps worthy of their mighty name. They stand up to the nastiest conditions, always delivering solid footing and great looks. A machined top tread provides awesome grip, unlike lesser steps with glued rubber pads that fly off.
Super Hoop Steps also come in your choice of 3 colors: polished, titanium silver and black. Installation is made easier by CARR's new Multi-Mount heads that fit snugly against your rocker panels. And, your CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For plenty of tough stepping space without the bulk of full bars or boards, Super Hoops are your absolute best bet.
CARR Super Hoop Truck Steps Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by george w (CANANDAIGUA, NY) — Apr 13, 2017 5:07 AM
good quality. I put a extra bracket in to stiffen up where it gets mounted. not a issue with the product but with the truck.
Reviewed by Cheryl K (Norwalk, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2017 3:18 PM
Looks great install directions good just didnt have an angled tool for bolt had to improvise. Gotten compliments already
Reviewed by William G (Greeneville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 11, 2017 3:04 AM
Made my new GMC P/U look really nice and stylish, in addition to being more accessible for me and my wife. It is a 4x4 and sits a little high even without a raising kit. My only less than high rating was due to me having a handicap and unable to lay on floor for installation.
Reviewed by Robin A (Seneca Falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Dec 28, 2016 11:17 AM
Bought these truck steps for our son-in-law and he loved them. They look nice on his truck.