Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sure-Step 3" Round Nerf Bars are the perfect addition to your rig
- Custom crafted from durable 3"-diameter steel tubing
- Sturdy step pads are solidly secured by 5 pins—no exposed metal
- Custom steel brackets ensure a “no-bounce” fit
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome
- 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on powder coat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars grant the no-slip step you need to climb into your rig safely. Whether your boots are covered in mud or there's a monsoon heading straight for town, these stainless nerf bars get you up and in your cab safely.
Smittybilt Sure-Step Round Nerf bars are custom crafted for your Jeep, truck or SUV. Wrought from steel tubing, these bars are tough. And, their sturdy step pads are solidly secured with no exposed metal to rot and rust.
What's more, Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Nerf Bars boast custom steel brackets that ensure a “no-bounce" fit. And, these nerf bars are available in a variety of finishes. 3-year warranty on chrome, 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on powder coat, and Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
328 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard A (Artesia, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Feb 24, 2015 6:34 PM
I bought these with a little hesitation thinking they may look a little small on my truck, but once I got them and installed them they looked awesome! I've recieved a lot of comments about how good they look. Installation was very easy, each brace was labeled with letters so I knew exactly where they belonged. Installed them in 20 minutes. Auto anything was very helpful and they made sure they would fit before I ordered them. Very happy with these bars
Reviewed by Scott T (Harrisburg, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2015 6:24 AM
Small hand tools,couple of wrenchs, a drill with 3/8 bit and a little time the Black step bars on my 2014 F-150 Look great.
- smitty running boards titan
- rbp rx 3 nerf bar dimensions
- dee zee nerf bar review
- go rhino 4000
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- toyota side steps
- toyota tacoma floor mats rubber
- running boards for 2012 jeep grand cherokee
- 2011 toyota tundra step bars
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount floor liners
- luggage carriers for vehicles