- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sure-Step 3" Round Nerf Bars are the perfect addition to your rig
- Custom crafted from durable 3"-diameter steel tubing
- Sturdy step pads are solidly secured by 5 pins—no exposed metal
- Custom steel brackets ensure a “no-bounce” fit
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome
- 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on powder coat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars grant the no-slip step you need to climb into your rig safely. Whether your boots are covered in mud or there's a monsoon heading straight for town, these stainless nerf bars get you up and in your cab safely.
Smittybilt Sure-Step Round Nerf bars are custom crafted for your Jeep, truck or SUV. Wrought from steel tubing, these bars are tough. And, their sturdy step pads are solidly secured with no exposed metal to rot and rust.
What's more, Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Nerf Bars boast custom steel brackets that ensure a “no-bounce" fit. And, these nerf bars are available in a variety of finishes. 3-year warranty on chrome, 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on powder coat, and Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
348 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter B (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 21, 2015 7:45 AM
I did not install the nerf bars myself, my local garage did. But it was a snap and they were done in no time with no issues at all. The matte black looks great and the bars don't look too obtrusive. very pleased.
Reviewed by Joseph D (SILVER SPRING, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2015 12:20 PM
The product arrived on schedule and the included instructions were easy to follow. Had it installed and ready to go within an hour and I'm no pro. The Smittybilt nerf bars look great and provide the functionality I needed for my 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab pick up.
Reviewed by Bradley L (SENATH, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 23, 2015 7:51 PM
These bars look great, feel sturdy enough, and were very easy to install. I bought the stainless bars and the only reason they didn't get five stars all around yet is because I have not had them long enough to know how good a quality of stainless they really are.
- smitty running boards titan
- rbp rx 3 nerf bar dimensions
- dee zee nerf bar review
- go rhino 4000
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- toyota side steps
- toyota tacoma floor mats rubber
- running boards for 2012 jeep grand cherokee
- 2011 toyota tundra step bars
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount floor liners
- luggage carriers for vehicles