- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sure-Step 3" Round Nerf Bars are the perfect addition to your rig
- Custom crafted from durable 3"-diameter steel tubing
- Sturdy step pads are solidly secured by 5 pins—no exposed metal
- Custom steel brackets ensure a “no-bounce” fit
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on chrome
- 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on powder coat
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars grant the no-slip step you need to climb into your rig safely. Whether your boots are covered in mud or there's a monsoon heading straight for town, these stainless nerf bars get you up and in your cab safely.
Smittybilt Sure-Step Round Nerf bars are custom crafted for your Jeep, truck or SUV. Wrought from steel tubing, these bars are tough. And, their sturdy step pads are solidly secured with no exposed metal to rot and rust.
What's more, Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Nerf Bars boast custom steel brackets that ensure a “no-bounce" fit. And, these nerf bars are available in a variety of finishes. 3-year warranty on chrome, 5-year/50,000 mile pro-rated warranty on powder coat, and Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Smittybilt 3" Sure-Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
360 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jimmy M (GREENWOOD, MS) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2016 5:55 AM
easy purchase and fast delivery. very easy to install and look great on the truck. My bride is very happy! If you are looking for nerf bars this is the ticket. look great and very good price!
Reviewed by Bret T (DELL RAPIDS, SD) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2015 4:34 AM
The printed instructions suck, I Went online and followed them. The drivers side bar arrived damaged when I Unpacked them but installed them anyway. I guess for the price of them and as many reviews the have damaged bars. I figured they are sending out 2nds.
Reviewed by calvin b (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Nov 06, 2015 8:16 PM
Very easy to install, instructions was detailed and accurate. First time installing and only took about an hour. Also holds up very well.
- 2005 jeep wrangler nerf bars smittybuilt
- aries nerf bar
- dominator 2 steps
- westin signature series nerf bars
- dodge running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- highlander running boards
- 2012 honda pilot running boards
- wheel to wheel nerf bars chevy
- bra car
- custom grilles for cars
- mats for trucks