ATS SL Running Boards
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up in style with the ATS SL Running Boards
- Designed to fit everything from small pickup trucks to SUVs and minivans
- Available in semi-custom sizes to ensure the best fit for your truck or SUV
- Can easily be trimmed down for an even more customized fit
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Non-slip surface for secure stepping
- Black end caps and back splash can be paint matched to your vehicle for superior style
- Included vehicle-specific bracket system makes for an easy installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your SL Running Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Polish off your ride's style while making the journey into your truck or SUV easier with the ATS SL Running Boards. Available in semi-custom sizes, the ATS SL Running Boards are designed to best fit your specific truck, SUV or even your minivan. These ATS running boards can even be trimmed down easily for an even more customized fit.
Constructed of air-craft grade aluminum and equipped with a non-slip surface that's about 5" wide, the ATS SL Running Boards ensure that you get in and out of your ride safely and easily. Plus, each pair features black end caps and back splash that can be paint matched to your vehicle for unbeatable style.
With the included vehicle-specific bracket system, installing these ATS running boards will be a breeze. What's more, the ATS SL Running Boards come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Running boards that are factory paint matched are non-returnable.
- Color matching: This product is painted using your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, this product may not match exactly. For this reason, an exact color match is not guaranteed.
ATS SL Running Boards Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Katherine B (DUNLAP, TN) — Feb 02, 2014 6:39 AM
Traded a 2006 Sienna that had running boards that were factory installed for a 2013 that did not have them. The running boards from you were much better quality than the ones from the factory. My husband and son-in-law installed them in about 4 hours. 1/3 the cost of factory installed! Look awesome!
Reviewed by william b (Shirley, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 12, 2013 8:38 PM
The running boards are exactly what I was looking for. Simple, low profile and protection from car doors slamming the body of my Tacoma. Installation was easy and everything fit to perfection. Good product that serves its function and looks good doing it!
Reviewed by Emanuel D (BIG SKY, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sienna — Aug 05, 2013 5:20 PM
Received product in timely manner. Had local Toyota dealer install for less than $160. Fit perfectly between (and above bottom edge of) factory mud guards and left between 7 and 8 inch ground clearance. Plastic "Filler" between running board and side of car transition nicely leaving no visual gap but MAY collect mud/snow. Unpainted edge matched "silver" wheel rim color. Step depth nicely sized for good footing and protection from gravel hitting side of car.
Reviewed by U Prasab K (State College, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sienna — Jun 23, 2013 6:20 AM
They look quite good and we were very happy to see them. Unfortunately, the self proclaimed expert installer, appears to be not that good after all. Still they look alright and I can definitely recommend them.
- ats design running boards
- go industries rancher rugged steps running boards
- powerboard by bestop
- running boards with free shipping
- toyota nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- ford truck running boards
- 2001 dodge ram nerf bars
- honda pilot running boards 2012
- chevrolet equinox floor mats
- custom floor mats car
- auto dash kits
- truck horns