CARR HD Tube Steps
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Deck out your road warrior with CARR HD Tube Steps for easier ascents into your cabin
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your truck or SUV
- HD Tube Steps hang down an extra 1” – 2” lower than Carr’s Super Hoops and Hoop II steps for the ultimate climbing convenience
- Perfect for both lifted chassis and factory suspension heights
- Available in either a standard size (7” – 8” drop) or an extended size (8” – 9” drop) depending on your vehicle
- Built tough from 2” round steel tubing for a classic look
- Generously sized at 18” wide with a diamond tread step pad for slip-free footing
- The adjustable Multi-Mount brackets bolt right to your rocker panels with minor drilling
- Pick between a polished stainless finish or a matte black powder coating
- Your CARR HD Tube Steps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether your rig is riding at its factory height or lifted into the stratosphere, climbing in and out can be a real pain in your rear—especially if a misstep leaves you sprawled out on the cement. Give your knees a break by installing a pair of CARR HD Tube Steps.
No other CARR step drops down as low as the HD Tube Steps. These big-honking hoops stretch down 7" – 9" from your rocker panels—a full 1" – 2" lower than CARR's Super Hoop and Hoop II steps. For select trucks and SUVs, HD Tube Steps come in an extended size for an extra 1" of drop. With that kind of help on the side of your ride, even your better half won't have trouble hopping in and out in her heels.
For a classic look, CARR builds your HD Tube Steps from 2" round steel in your choice of a polished stainless or matte black powder coat finish. Right in the center of your 18" wide steps rests a sturdy stepping plate with a diamond tread pattern for sure footing even in nasty weather. Plus, their unique Multi-Mount brackets let you fine-tune each step's mounting angle for a perfect fit. And, CARR backs your HD Tube Steps with a Lifetime Warranty.
CARR HD Tube Steps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony S (Cape Coral, FL) Reviewed for a 1977 Ford F-250 — Feb 14, 2012 11:16 PM
The steps are very nice but they leave room for improvement, the tube fit over the end was loose two wraps of metal tape made it well. last, for such a high quality product the mounting hardware was very disappointing, I replaced all with Stainless and grade 8 for $10.
Reviewed by Jon R (Mustang, OK) Reviewed for a 1983 Toyota Pickup — Nov 16, 2011 3:19 PM
I bought these steps for my 83 Toyota 4x4. It has a 10" LIFT AND 39" TALL TIRES. The steps look great and were easy to install. So far they seem to be sturdy (I weigh 200 lbs)and I like the fact you can adjust the angle and height of the step to best fit your particular vehicle.
- carr steps for trucks
- carr super hoop truck steps
- carr hoop ii
- truck steps that bolt to frame
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford truck running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- seat covers for hyundai accent
- dodge sprinter running boards
- 2011 chevy traverse running boards
- bras for car
- discount cold air intake
- vehicle rubber floor mats