- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme Side Steps add upgraded trim level styling to your specific year, make and model
- The composite bars are constructed from a tough 1-piece ABS blow-molded design, and the steel bars are mild steel (black) or stainless steel construction
- These oval side steps hold up to 300 lbs
- Keep your feet steady with molded step pads
- Available in standard lengths: 80" or 87"
- Includes custom brackets for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Easily installs with no-drilling or cutting required (most vehicles - see installation guide for details)
- Choose from a chrome or black finish for the composite step bars, or Black Textured Powder Coat mild steel or Polished Stainless Steel
- Your Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme Side Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Composite (chrome or black) finishes, and a 5-year warranty on mild steel with Black Textured Powder Coat finish
The bigger your truck—the harder the climb out of your rig. Eliminate those awkward exits with the sure-footing of Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme Side Steps.
The composite bars are constructed from a tough 1-piece ABS blow-molded design, and the steel bars are mild steel (black) or stainless steel construction. Each step also is reinforced with a heavy-duty aluminum frame—strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs. And, don't worry about slipping and sliding while getting up and into your truck. Thanks to the traction-creating molded step pads, you won't be adding to your list of embarrassing moments.
Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme Side Steps are available in two standard lengths – 80" or 87" – to span the length of your specific year, make and model's cab. Plus, they install easily with vehicle-specific, no-drill brackets (for most models - see installation guide for details).
These custom side steps are available in black powder coat, chrome, or polished stainless steel. What's more, the Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on mild steel powder coat finishes and a limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel finishes.
Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerzy R (Yardville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2016 10:16 PM
WARNING !!! There is no way you can install this in your garage. I have 2016 RAM EcoDiesel (brand new) and I'm car mechanic for past 25 years doing performance on trucks - AND I JUST GIVE UP ON IT !!! PERIOD !!! Side steps are nice but hardware do not work with my truck. I called Rhino Company directly but they couldn't re-solve the problem. They told me that the hardware is accurate and if I'm not able to install it, that means I got something wrong. RAM Dealer was enable to install it as well.
Reviewed by Charles K (RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 02, 2015 6:47 AM
I found the installation to be easy and simple. I like the size proportion off the 6 inch side step to the size of my 2014 Dodge Ram 4X4. A very good looking side step!
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- k&n fipk cold air intake
- lund 5" oval nerf bars
- garage door water dam
- toyota side steps
- grill guards for ford
- ford running boards
- dodge 1500 seat covers
- 2001 dodge ram nerf bars
- 2013 toyota tacoma running boards
- auto cover
- cheap air filters for cars
- receiver hitches for trucks