Go Rhino 6" Oval Nerf Bars
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code GRHINO10
- Get a Free Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step With Purchase - A $52.99 Value!
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-designed Go Rhino 6" Oval Nerf Bars add upgraded trim level styling to your specific year, make and model
- Boast a strong 1-piece ABS blow-molded design supported by an integrated heavy-duty aluminum frame
- These oval nerf bars hold up to 300 lbs
- Keep your feet steady with molded step pads
- Available in standard lengths: 80" or 87"
- Includes custom brackets for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Easily installs with no-drilling or cutting required (most vehicles)
- Choose from polished stainless steel or "chrome"
- The Go Rhino 6” Oval Nerf Bars are available in "chrome" with a 5-year warranty, or polished stainless steel with a limited Lifetime Warranty
The bigger your truck—the harder the climb out of your rig. Eliminate those awkward exits with the sure-footing of Go Rhino 6" Oval Nerf Bars.
These oval nerf bars boast a solid and stylish 1-piece ABS blow-molded design. Each step also is reinforced with a heavy-duty aluminum frame—strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs. And, don't worry about slipping and sliding while getting up and into your truck. Thanks to the traction-creating molded step pads, you won't be adding to your list of embarrassing moments.
Go Rhino 6" Oval Nerf Bars are available in two standard lengths – 80" or 87" – to span the length of your specific year, make and model's cab. Plus, they install easily with vehicle-specific, no-drill brackets (for most models).
These custom nerf bars are available in two finishes: "chrome" or polished stainless steel. What's more, the Go Rhino 6" Oval Nerf Bars carry a 5-year warranty on "chrome" finishes and a limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel finishes.
Go Rhino 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Drew B (Simi Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Apr 01, 2013 1:57 PM
i think the bar should have 4 mounting brackets -not 3. had to go to the hardware store to buy 12-1" bolts--the one they sent won't work with mouting bracket---you can see in the instructions they changed to a different mounting bracket
Reviewed by MATT L (JOPLIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2013 8:35 PM
I really like my steps. The only complaint is that they only came with six brackets. Stock GM trucks come with eight. Aftermarket should have eight too. I called and was told I would have to buy another bracket kit for one hundred dollars. Then I would have extra parts. Not happy.
Reviewed by Scott S (MOHALL, ND) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 14, 2013 1:13 PM
What a great looking product. Easy install once I found all the parts. Some of the brackets were wedged inside one of the running boards back side. Once I had all the parts and decided which was the left and which was for passenger side, which does make a difference, it went together easily and looks great!
Reviewed by Andrew M (JEFFERSON, SD) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2013 9:32 AM
These bars look great and the 6" width makes it easy for the kids and dog to get in and out. However, the installation was a chore. The 2010 Silverados have a nut welded to the frame in the front two locations, but not the back thus requiring extra nuts to keep things level. The hardware provided was difficult to twist together which I am assuming is to keep them from ever coming unbolted, but I ended up snapping off a couple of the bolts before they were close to tight.
Reviewed by Rick B (APPLETON, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2013 8:10 AM
the rhino bar went on very easy and look great i still think that they could may the monting hard ware a little more beefer took less that 1 hour to install would buy again.
- rhino truck accessories
- westin platinum oval step bars installation instructions
- 6 inch nerf bars
- go rhino oval nerf bars
- chevy truck side steps
- 5" round nerf bars
- wheel to wheel nerf bars ford
- 2012 hyundai santa fe running boards
- chrysler aspen intake the same as ram truck
- fj cruiser running boards
- edge performance programmers
- auto wind deflector
- seat covers for pickups