We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Aries 4" Oval Nerf Bars Part #365016 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Temperance, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Sep 05, 2012 5:26 PM
The instructions were basically worthless. Just a black and white photo copied piece of paper that just does nothing to help you. Once you figure out how to install them it is easy. You will need a pretty good socket wrench because you have to remove the body bolts. It is best to have one that is about a foot long or longer. The bolts are on there TIGHT. Look great and love them.
- Rebates: $45 Details
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- aries side bars nerf bars
- pics of lund nerf bars on lifted trucks
- rampage streamline 5 step bars
- westin stainless steel oval bars reviews
- toyota side step bars
- 2011 dogde running boards
- 5" round nerf bars
- step rails for chevy 3500
- westin black nerf bars for 2000 dodge ram
- 2010 frontier nerf bars
- tow hitches for cars
- bull guard for trucks
- discount car mats