We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Go Rhino 3" 4000 Series Round Nerf Bars Part #4424PS Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Hudson L (Kailua Kona, HI) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 31, 2017 8:36 PM
Not as pictured; rear end of bars go straight back instead of curving into frame. Front end of both bars are out of round so the plastic end caps do not fit flush. Worst part is the heavy duty brackets attach to 2 original body bolts/studs with rubber bushings instead of bolting solidly to the frame or body pan brackets. Mounting is springy and I am worried the constant flexing will eventually break the body bolts if not reinforced. Stainless Steel bars are nice but, mounting makes no sense.
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03
- What Do You Drive?
- drop down nerf bars
- dominator ii side step
- rbp rx 3 side bars
- weston signature series step bar
- wheel to wheel nerf bars ford
- dodge truck running boards
- chevrolet nerf bars reviews
- 2012 tucson nerf bars
- jeep grand cherokee running boards 2012
- running boards for honda crv
- rain protector for car windows
- buy floor mats
- custom car covers san diego