We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Westin Molded Running Boards Part #27-0010/27-1745 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas K (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 26, 2010 3:47 AM
I have used these before on earlier model Chevy's and were a snap to install and made the truck look better while allowing short passengers ease in entering the vehicle. Biggest decision was lighted or non lighted. Chose the non-lighted simply because it is winter and did not want to fool anymore than necessary because it is cold. Considered the chrome nerf bars as well. I decided not because they call too much attention to themselves and do not blend in as nicely (my opinion). True to form, Westin still makes a great product today as they did 20+ years ago and my wife is delighted that she does not have to get a running start to get into the truck. Thanks Westin!
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:79" Molded Step Board - Without Light
- Part #:27-0010/27-1745
- 79 in. Molded Step Board with Mounting Kit
- Some Drilling May Be Required
- westin step tubes
- amp research power step f250
- chevrolet equinox egr integrated side step running boards
- image 2011 equinox with running boards
- jeep running boards
- dodge running boards
- ford truck running boards
- 4runner sport bars nerf bars stock
- pictures of jeep with running boards
- side step for chevy van
- custom dash covers
- auto brake parts