We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Part #23-2320 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Melissa F (Cranbury, NJ) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jun 05, 2010 2:15 PM
This is the second pair of Westin nerf bars i've purchased; the first pair were the ones made from mild steel and due to the ammount of salt used on the roads in the northeast, they rotted away in about 5 years, just after the warranty expired! The new ones I bought are stainless steel and garanteed for life. they installed easily, look great and best of all they are much lighter than the steel ones.
Reviewed by Daniel T (Milner, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2009 4:08 AM
Quality, fit, and finish of these bars is excellent. The box arrived badly damaged but no damage to the bars or hardware. Installation instructions were clear and easy enough with hand tools. I receive compliments on their good looks.
Reviewed by Jim R (O Fallon, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 18, 2008 1:37 PM
The installation was easy since the bars are shorter for a regular cab Dodge RAM. They are very shiny and look great on the truck. Overall they are a good product and would buy them again.
Ships Between 3/22 - 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Body frame mount
- Color:Polished with Black Brackets
- Part #:23-2320
- Includes black mounting brackets and hardware
- brushed aluminum steel nerf bars
- fj cruiser 2013 black step bar
- rampage stirrup steps f150
- westin e series review
- floor mats for 2004 dogde dakota quad cab
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- chevrolet nerf bars reviews
- 03 s10 crew cab nerf bars
- 4" traverse black nerf bars
- toyota tundra running boards 2008
- 8000 lbs wench
- best products to improve mpg in truck
- chrome lined vent visor 2008 dodge dakota