We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Westin 3" E Series Round Nerf Bars Part #23-2905 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff H (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2012 6:58 PM
The Westin bars look great and were not to hard to install. It took around 2 hours to install both sides. After I realised that I was putting the wrong one on the wrong side it went well. The first side took about 1 hour and 40 minutes and after I fixed my mistake the other side too 20 minutes. So if you read the directions then you can do it in about an hour. The price was over $100 less than the same ones at the store.
Reviewed by Perri D (Cody, WY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jun 23, 2008 10:02 AM
The Nerf bars are great. They were easy to install once you figured out the directions. The directions were hard to follow and understand, but once we got passed that the were quick to install and look and work great.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Body frame mount
- Color:Black with Black Brackets
- Part #:23-2905
- Includes black mounting brackets and hardware
- best stainless steel nerf bars
- 2012 chevrolet 3500hd cre cab nerf bars
- dominator 2 running boards
- custom side steps
- 2011 dogde running boards
- dodge truck running boards steps
- can you use 2006 dodge ram wheel on 1997 dodge ram
- 1997 ford f150 side step bars oem
- 2012 hyundai santa fe running boards
- air intakes
- car seat cover
- tool boxes for trucks