We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Aries 3" Round Nerf Bars Part #203031 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glen H (Moses Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Escape — Jun 19, 2012 7:41 PM
Very easy to install and looks good. Fit was good but had to flex the front mount forward to get the bolt holes in the tube to align with the mount. Over all good product but packaging leaves a lot to be desired. The hardware was loose floating around in the box. Should have been in a sealed plastic bag. The mounts broke out of the inner box and was floating around. One of the step tubes had a small dent in the bottom caused by one of the mounts.
Reviewed by douglas h (Lewiston, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Escape — Feb 12, 2011 3:08 PM
Nice looking product for the price. Installation was not that easy. My 2010 Ford Escape did not have the size holes the instructions showed. Had to pull out the saws-all to increase size. They also stick-out a little bit further than I would like. Other than that, they look good and the price was the best I found.
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- aries running boards
- best price westin platinum series
- 2009 nissan murano steelcraft
- fj cruiser aries nerf bar
- ford truck running boards
- 2011 hyundia santa fe nerf bars
- lexus side step running board
- running boards for 2002 chevy avalanche
- 2012 toyota highlander running boards
- i am looking for my chevy truck 2012 silverado nerf step
- bicycle carriers for suv
- cargo boxes for suvs
- custom dashboard covers