We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Steelcraft 4" Premium Oval Nerf Bars Part #413808P Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ron B (Burien, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2012 11:38 PM
Installing the four inchers was a pain. What the front brackets need is an adjustment capability on the bolts that go through the pinch weld instead of fixed bolt holes. Mine did not really allow the bar front end to be secured properly to the bracket. I think I got ones for a three incher as access to the rear bolt on each front bracket is inpeded and prevents the bar from cinching up tight. I am waiting to hear from Steelcraft but think I will have to fashion a fix myself. But they look awesome and really dress my F-150 Supercrew up nice.
This part has been discontinued by Steelcraft . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- steelcraft 4"" premium oval nerf bars load capacity
- steelcraft 5 inch oval nerf bar for silverado
- steelcraft stainless nerf bars "review"
- westin platinum oval step bars reviews
- universal step jeep
- toyota truck side steps
- 5" round nerf bars
- gmc sierra 4" oval side steps
- how to install nerf bars on 2005 dodge ram
- 2006 honda ridgeline running boards
- rear-view mirror
- cargo rack for trucks
- truck organizers accessories