We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Part #212407 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John J (East Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jun 09, 2017 1:11 AM
I have purchased these twice now. For the same truck. I turned into a big rock while turning too tight in the neighboring shopping center and dented the passenger side nerf bar. I bought a new set for less than I paid for the first and 4 bolts later, I had replaced both sides with new ones. Too easy!
Reviewed by Dan D (Jackson, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jun 18, 2009 6:21 PM
I like the Nerf Bars and the way they look on my '04 F-150 regular cab. I think the price for the stainless steel set was very good after comparing other brands. Fit and finish looks to be excellent. I would have given them an excellent overall rating but I was so frustrated with the installation instructions. They were the absolute world's worst set of instructions I have ever seen for anything. After FINALLY figuring out how to put which bracket where for the driver's side, the passenger side went on in no time. Grainy pictures were no help. I don't see how anyone in that company's management could allow that to be sent out.
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Black Brackets
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Part #:212407
- Comes with powder coated black mounting brackets
- steelcraft 3'' stainless steel
- fj cruiser 2013 black step bar
- review premium oval nerf bars
- westin automotive 23-2350 review
- toyota nerf bar
- land rover running boards
- chevrolet nerf bars reviews
- 2009 hyundai running bars
- steps for toyota t100
- nerf bars for a 2011 jeep liberty
- suv pet cargo liner
- the best car covers in all weather
- high performance air intake