We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Steelcraft 3" Round Nerf Bars Part #204007 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roland D (Lewiston, ME) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Terrain — Jul 10, 2012 9:38 AM
The bars for my 2012 GMC Terrain were very easy to install about 20 minutes each side,the only thing I had to change was the bolting hardware from steel to stainless steel to guard against future corrosion ( personal preference) . I am very satisfied with the looks& price,thanks.
Reviewed by Joseph S (East Syracuse, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Equinox — May 11, 2012 6:05 AM
I wasn't sure how they would look or how hard it would be to install them but I was pleasantly surprised in both regards. installing was a breeze. I spent about an hour checking out parts and installing the first side, but the second side was about 20 minutes. Iinstalled them because my wife was having difficulty getting in and out of the car, but I think they help dress up the car!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Black Brackets
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Part #:204007
- Comes with powder coated black mounting brackets
- best deals on steelcraft stainless steel nerf bars
- smittybilt nerf step
- steelcraft 5" oval side bar reviews
- steelcraft black 3" nerf bars
- tailgate steps pickup truck
- 2011 hyundia santa fe nerf bars
- running boards for dodge truck
- side steps for 2012 toyota tundra
- 2011 chevy silverado 1500 running boards
- running boards buick enclave
- bed mats for trucks
- truck floor liners
- ski rack for car