We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Smittybilt 3" Round Step Nerf Bars Part #D0989CC-SS Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeremy S (Waxhaw, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 23, 2011 6:08 AM
The installation on these bars is quite difficult on my Ram 3500 dually. Not sure if the body metal on the 3500 is thicker than the 1500, but you really need a close quarter or right angle drill and a serious metal hole saw, along with cutting fluid, to make a clean 1" hole in a reasonable amount of time without eating through bits. Had I known that level of difficulty, despite really liking the look and quality of these bars, I would have made a different choice.
Reviewed by Timothy A (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Nov 08, 2009 7:01 AM
These steps are high quality and while it did take about a month to get , as they are made when you order them they are well worth the wait. Easy to insall and really set the look off on my 2009 Dodge Ram Crew Cab . Just what i needed.And very good communication from auto anything, would buy from these guys in the future.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Part #:D0989CC-SS
- 3" Main Tube
- Wheel-to-wheel nerf step bars
- 2005 jeep wrangler nerf bars smittybuilt
- go rhino steps dominator ii
- nerf bars for 1999 chevy suburban
- westin 23-3695
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- 2011 hyundia santa fe nerf bars
- running boards for 2011 ford f150
- how to install nerf bar on acura mdx
- chevy trailblazer running boards
- automotive gauge accessories
- best car sear covers
- cheap dash board covers