We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Part #22858001 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bob B (Bella Vista, AR) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Feb 08, 2014 7:33 AM
I didn't know they were made up of multiple pieces. The bar itself has seams where the chrome plating forms the bar and the plastic steps. They look good now but I'm concerned in time they will rust where they have seams. Also the mounting brackets are a little complicated. Multi pieces for each bracket. Other bars I have seen use heavy brackets, these are many thin pieces bolted together. Good bars for the money but if you off road I don't think the will take a hit.
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:22858001
- 80 in. oval nerf bars
- Constructed of durable composite material with an extruded aluminum base
- With bent ends
- Drilling Required
- weston nerf bars
- westin 21-3615 - 4" platinum oval tube black step bars
- ionic 5 inch oval nerf bars
- bad lund nerf bar reviews
- nerf bars for land rover
- 5" round nerf bars
- universal step jeep
- oval nerf bars ram
- running boards 2011 toyota 4runner
- running boards for 2011 dodge ram 2500
- truck bike racks