We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Raptor Series Stainless Steel Running Boards Part #1303-0119 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by daniel s (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jan 14, 2016 7:27 AM
The running board look fine after installed, but they are made with somewhat cheap materials. the plastic ends have molded plastic bolts that hold them in place, 2 of which were broken off when I received them. I will drill them out and install new stainless carriage bolts. Also the platform area has some flex to it. my other truck has the tube type which seem much more stout.
Reviewed by Rickey C (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Feb 24, 2015 5:29 PM
Packaging was excellent, no missing parts, mounting brackets are real solid. Look great on the truck and are real solid. Install was easy and straight forward, and drilling required. Very satisfied with this product.
Reviewed by William R (Jacksonville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jul 07, 2013 4:51 AM
The Raptor Running Boards look good. I think the type of bolts made it harder to install. I like bolts that are more forgiving.
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- raptor series nerf bars & running boards
- raptor series ssr running boards
- 0704 0247
- passenger side brackets for raptor nerf bars
- lexus side step running board
- floor mats for 2004 dogde dakota quad cab
- wheel to wheel nerf bars ford
- 2010 gmc acadia reviews
- nerf bars for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- pictures of jeep with running boards
- chrome car parts
- improve gas mileage products
- rubber floor mats for trucks